- 1 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 2 Can I pay SBI credit card bill through another credit card?
- 3 How can I pay my axis credit card bill from SBI credit card?
- 4 Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
- 5 How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
- 6 How can I pay my other bank credit card?
- 7 How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
- 12 How do you pay online with a credit card?
- 13 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
- 14 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Key takeaways. When you’re transferring a balance, you can use one credit card to pay off another. You can ‘t pay direct monthly payments for one card with another card. It’s possible to take out a cash advance on one credit card to pay off another, but it’s not a good idea.
Can I pay SBI credit card bill through another credit card?
Balance Transfer on EMI (BT on EMI) facility on SBI Card enables the cardholders to transfer balances from any other credit card to their SBI Card at low rates of interest and pay back in EMIs.
How can I pay my axis credit card bill from SBI credit card?
SMS MBANK to 5676782 to receive the download link
- Login to Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Go to the Credit Cards tab.
- Select the Credit Card for which bill payment has to be done.
- Click on the “ Pay Now” button.
- Select amount to be paid.
- Click “ Pay Now” and proceed.
Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
Can I make payment of SBI credit card using HDFC credit card? You are asking about making a payment for one credit card using another credit card. You can also transfer your money from HDFC credit card to any e-wallet and pay the SBI credit card bill using the e-wallet.
How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
Ask Finder: How do I pay a credit card from another bank?
- Get your credit card statement and find the BPAY biller code and reference number.
- Log in to your CommBank NetBank account.
- Select the ” pay bills” option and choose the account you want to make a payment from.
How can I pay my other bank credit card?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- Log on to your SBI Card online account.
- SMS BT to 56767.
- Call up our SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 ( from BSNL/MTNL lines)
- Alternatively, you can Login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for booking Balance Transfer and follow the guided steps.
How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- How it works. You need to register for RentPay at the RedGiraffe website, fill in your and your landlord’s details and upload the rent agreement.
- How much it costs. RentPay charges you a transaction fee of 0.39% plus taxes—a minimum Rs 39 per transaction payable for all the banks except SBI Card.
- Additional benefits.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.
How do you pay online with a credit card?
5 Steps to Pay Online With a Credit Card
- Enter Your Shipping Address.
- Choose ” Credit Card ” as Your Payment Method.
- Enter Your Info as It Appears on Your Credit Card.
- Enter the Billing Address for Your Credit Card.
- Verify Your Information.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.