- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 7 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 9 What is the best credit card payment app?
- 10 How do I know my credit card IFSC code?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card?
- 12 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
- 14 How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill from another bank?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
How To Pay Credit Card Bills Through IMPS
- The first step is to download the mobile application of your banking institution.
- Once you download the mobile application, you have to login to mobile banking using credentials.
- Click the ‘ Bank Account’ button.
- Click the ‘IMPS’ button and choose the ‘Merchant Payment ‘ button.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
How do I know my credit card IFSC code?
Ans: Yes, credit cards have an IFSC code. The IFSC code will be provided by the bank issuing the card. You can visit the official website of the bank or contact the bank to get the IFSC code. The IFSC code is needed to add the credit card as a beneficiary in order to make NEFT payments.
How can I pay my credit card?
There are many ways to make a credit card payment. Many people make online payments on their credit cards, during which money is transferred from a bank account to a credit card account. If your credit card issuer offers mobile banking, you can also make payments through your credit card app.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
If you’re registered for Internet Banking you can pay your credit card online.
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- Choose the account you want to pay from and select ‘Make a single payment ‘ or, if you want to arrange repeat payments to your card ‘Setup a regular payment ‘
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.
How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill from another bank?
With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any other bank account.
- Login to Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Go to the Credit Cards tab.
- Select the Credit Card for which bill payment has to be done.
- Click on the “ Pay Now” button.
- Select amount to be paid.
- Click “ Pay Now” and proceed.