- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How do I know my HDFC credit card customer ID?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 7 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 10 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 11 What is meant by customer ID?
- 12 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 13 How can I activate HDFC NetBanking?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How do I know my HDFC credit card customer ID?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
What is meant by customer ID?
What is a customer ID? It is a unique identification code that you get from your bank. The code is sent to you in the welcome kit that you get after opening an account. It is also imprinted on your cheque book. The number of digits varies from bank to bank.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I activate HDFC NetBanking?
Open the official website of the HDFC website – hdfcbank.com, click on Login, select NetBanking and click on Continue to Netbanking link. Enter your User ID/Customer ID provided by the bank and click on Continue. Enter the IPIN (password) as given in netbanking kit.