- 1 How can I pay my Icici credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
- 2 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 3 Can we pay Icici credit card bill from other credit card?
- 4 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
- 5 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 8 How can I pay my Icici credit card bill from another bank?
- 9 How can I pay my Icici credit card bill through other bank?
- 10 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 11 How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance to another credit card?
- 12 Does HDFC credit card balance transfer?
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
- Login to the preferred Bank’s Mobile Banking app.
- Click on Pay.
- Then click on UPI Payment.
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Pay via UPI ID or Account number and HDFC credit card payment IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount, Remarks, and pay.
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Can I pay my credit card bill with a different credit card? It’s virtually impossible to pay the monthly bill on a credit card simply by putting the cost on a different card. Card issuers typically require payment from a bank account — either a check sent by mail or an electronic payment directly from the account.
Can we pay Icici credit card bill from other credit card?
You can pay your ICICI Bank credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill from another bank?
- NEFTTransfer money to any other bank account with Internet Banking or mobile app. NEFT. Transfer Now Know More.
- Loan/ Card Payment. Loan/ Card Payment.
- Scan To Pay Use Scan to Pay to generate QR code, scan using any UPI app and make the payment. Scan To Pay.
- Tax & GST. Tax & GST.
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill through other bank?
Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Using Debit Card (Online)
- Scroll down the page to find ‘Select your card type’ option.
- Select ‘ ICICI Bank Debit Card ‘ from the drop down and click ‘Proceed’
- You will then be directed to a new page, where you need to enter your credit card details towards which you would like to make payment.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance to another credit card?
How to do HDFC Credit Card Balance Transfer?
- Login to your HDFC NetBanking.
- Click on the tab “Cards”
- On the left side, under the “Transact” column, click on “ Balance Transfer on EMI”
- On clicking that, you need to enter the details of your HDFC Credit Card and other bank’s credit card details.
Does HDFC credit card balance transfer?
The Balance Transfer on EMI can be availed only by select HDFC Bank credit card customers. To check the eligibility, customers can use the Phone Banking service or register for a call back on their registered phone numbers from the customer care helpdesk and then apply for the balance transfer facility.