- 1 How can I pay my LIC premium online Icici?
- 2 Can we pay LIC premium through credit card?
- 3 How can I link my Icici Bank account to LIC?
- 4 How can I use Icici credit card in mobile app?
- 5 How can I pay my LIC premium through SBI debit card?
- 6 How do I pay Pru Life Online?
- 7 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 8 Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
- 9 Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
- 10 How can I manage my Icici credit card bill online?
- 11 Can I have 2 accounts in Icici Bank?
- 12 Can two Icici accounts have same mobile number?
- 13 How safe is iMobile app?
- 14 How can I activate my Icici credit card without bank account?
How can I pay my LIC premium online Icici?
Register on www.billdesk.com to make your renewal premium payments via net banking. ICICI Prudential policyholders can make his/her renewal premium payment by visiting Bill Desk site www.billdesk.com & can make payment through Net Banking.
Can we pay LIC premium through credit card?
LIC Online Payment Options i.e. Credit /Debit Cards Other than net banking, you can also use your credit /debit card to make the LIC online premium payment. The LIC online payment through credit and debit card is processed via IDBI Gateway.
Steps to link your policy
- Log in to www. icicibank.com with your net banking account.
- Visit the life insurance section.
- Submit your active ICICI Prudential life policy number(s)
How can I use Icici credit card in mobile app?
Follow these 3 simple steps to start using iMobile Pay
- Login PIN. Set a 4-digit Login PIN of your choice.
- Internet Banking User Id and password. Login using your Internet Banking User ID/ password.
- Log in with fingerprint. Set your fingerprint as Login.
How can I pay my LIC premium through SBI debit card?
The policyholder can either choose to pay via netbanking/ debit card or using a credit card. The policyholder will be required to select the desired option of payment post which convenience charges are displayed on the screen. The Payment Gateway (PG) for debit card and netbanking is BillDesk.
How do I pay Pru Life Online?
For enrolled biller account:
- Log in to your Metrobank account.
- Click on ‘ Pay Bills’ then select ‘ PRU LIFE UK’.
- Enter the amount to pay.
- Select ‘Continue’ and review the details.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to finish transaction.
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
To help such people who have tight finances and cannot afford to pay a major chunk of their monthly salary, LIC has introduced the monthly premium payment option. This option allows the policyholder to pay the premium on a monthly basis. Therefore, the contribution is much lesser when compared to the yearly premium.
Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
You can pay the premium to the agent for life insurance and ULIP policies but not for health insurance policies. There is no service charge or fee levied for the usage of this service. 5
How can I manage my Icici credit card bill online?
Log in to ICICIBank.com using your Internet Banking user ID and go to the Credit Card section. If your Credit Card is not linked to your Internet Banking user ID, please click here. Call us at our 24-hour Customer Care. Send us an e-mail or inform us through ICICIBank.com.
Can I have 2 accounts in Icici Bank?
If you have multiple accounts with ICICI Bank, you can pool your accounts to execute transactions basis the combined balance available in all the pooled accounts. So no running at the last minute to arrange funds, your other account will take care of it.
Can two Icici accounts have same mobile number?
Yes, the ICICI mobile app can handle two accounts. Most retail Banks have net banking based on customer id which is unique.
How safe is iMobile app?
As you want to know about how secure is ICICI iMobile app for this it is not at all safe because malwares are encrypted in any files on the net and once u click them ur icici account gets easily hacked and u are the late sufferer so beware of the icici mobile app to use in your android.
How can I activate my Icici credit card without bank account?