- 1 Can LIC premium be paid online through credit card?
- 2 How can I pay my LIC premium through SBI Online?
- 3 Can I pay LIC by credit card?
- 4 Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
- 5 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 6 How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
- 7 How can I check my LIC premium online?
- 8 How do I pay my insurance premium online?
- 9 Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
- 10 Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
- 11 Can I pay LIC premium for others?
Can LIC premium be paid online through credit card?
LIC Online Payment Options i.e. Credit /Debit Cards Other than net banking, you can also use your credit /debit card to make the LIC online premium payment. The LIC online payment through credit and debit card is processed via IDBI Gateway.
How can I pay my LIC premium through SBI Online?
Login to your net-banking account and click on “Add Biller”. Enter the policy number and Premium amount/Date of Birth. Select the “Auto” or “View and Pay ” option as per your convenience (“Auto” option debits the premium automatically).
Can I pay LIC by credit card?
Here is how you can pay your LIC premiums using your credit card: Step 1: Log in to LIC’s website: visit www.licindia.in. Select the options – Net-banking, credit card and debit card – to make the premium payment. It provides real-time payment of renewal premium-dues through the online portal.
Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments in India 2021
|Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments|
|Top Pick||SC Ultimate|
|Secured||BOB Financial Prime|
|High Income||YES Prosperity Cashback Plus|
|YES Prosperity Cashback|
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
Select the options – Net-banking, credit card and debit card – to make the premium payment. It provides real-time payment of renewal premium -dues through the online portal. This functionality is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies with the insurer.
How can I check my LIC premium online?
How to Check LIC Policy Details Online?
- Step 1: Go to the official LIC website, fill in your credentials like username and password.
- Step 2: Login to your account and select the option ‘View Enrolled Policies’.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a page where you can see all the listed enrolled policies.
How do I pay my insurance premium online?
Follow below steps:
- Go to Bill Payment or Pay bill or BillPay/Bharat BillPay/ Pay Bills tab.
- Select Insurance, select HDFC Life, Enter Policy Number and Date of birth.
- Verify the premium details and authorize the payment using available payment option.
Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
You can pay the premium to the agent for life insurance and ULIP policies but not for health insurance policies. There is no service charge or fee levied for the usage of this service. 5
Can I pay LIC premium monthly?
To help such people who have tight finances and cannot afford to pay a major chunk of their monthly salary, LIC has introduced the monthly premium payment option. This option allows the policyholder to pay the premium on a monthly basis. Therefore, the contribution is much lesser when compared to the yearly premium.
Can I pay LIC premium for others?
Can I pay someone else’s LIC premium? A customer can pay someone else’s premium. However, to do so the customer will have to add the policy number and the premium amount of the person whose LIC premium they wish to pay.