- 1 Can I pay premium of LIC from credit card?
- 2 How can I add LIC premium to HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC Life insurance premium online?
- 4 How can I use HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- 5 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 6 How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
- 7 How can I get free HDFC credit card?
- 8 How can I pay LIC premium credit card?
- 9 What is HDFC smart pay?
- 10 How can I get HDFC Life insurance premium receipt?
- 11 How do I pay my premium online?
- 12 How can I login my HDFC Life policy?
- 13 How can I remove SmartPay from HDFC credit card?
- 14 How can I stop my HDFC credit card from being spayed?
- 15 What happens if you don’t pay your SmartPay phone?
Can I pay premium of LIC from credit card?
LIC Online Payment Options i.e. Credit /Debit Cards Other than net banking, you can also use your credit /debit card to make the LIC online premium payment. The LIC online payment through credit and debit card is processed via IDBI Gateway.
How can I add LIC premium to HDFC credit card?
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’ option.
- Select Insurance Company.
- Details like bill amount (inclusive of interest if any) and due date will be displayed.
- Confirm the payment.
- A confirmation of the transaction of the bill amount from your account and a reference number will be given.
How can I pay my HDFC Life insurance premium online?
Follow below steps: Go to Bill Payment or Pay bill or BillPay/Bharat BillPay/ Pay Bills tab. Select Insurance, select HDFC Life, Enter Policy Number and Date of birth. Verify the premium details and authorize the payment using available payment option.
How can I use HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- Login to NetBanking.
- Go to Cards, Transact & SmartPay tab.
- Click “Add biller” & select bill category.
- Enter details & enable SmartPay.
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
Select the options – Net-banking, credit card and debit card – to make the premium payment. It provides real-time payment of renewal premium -dues through the online portal. This functionality is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies with the insurer.
How can I get free HDFC credit card?
If you are a credit -worthy customer, the bank may offer you a lifetime free Credit Card, which means no joining or annual fees.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
How can I pay LIC premium credit card?
Step-by-Step Guide to Pay LIC Premium Using a Credit Card (For First Time Users)
- Visit LIC’s official website (www.licindia.in)
- Under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘ Pay Premium Online’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you find two options – one for registered LIC users and another for first time users.
What is HDFC smart pay?
SmartPay is a customer friendly feature that allows you to automatically make all your utility bill payments through your HDFC Bank Credit Card. You can use SmartPay to pay your electricity bills, telephone bills, mobile phone bills, water bills, gas bills and insurance premiums.
How can I get HDFC Life insurance premium receipt?
To view or download HDFC Life Premium Paid Certificate visit- http://cp. Hdfclife.com/cpweb/eservices.aspx. Choose the method of your convenience to receive the tax certificate:
- Via the insurance company’s Website.
- Via Email.
- Via Call.
- Via SMS.
- By visiting the Branch.
How do I pay my premium online?
To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘ Pay Premium online ‘ from the ‘ Online Services portal’.
- Provide correct and valid mobile number and email address.
- The receipt will be mailed to your email address.
- Online premium payment should be made by the policyholder himself.
How can I login my HDFC Life policy?
You will have to log into My Account using the available options (Client ID, mobile number or email ID) for the first time in order to enable social login. Once logged in, you can select “Setting up of social media IDs” from the drop down menu at the top right corner of the Home screen.
How can I remove SmartPay from HDFC credit card?
Remove Credit Card Autopay option through HDFC Netbanking Follow the simple steps to stop your Smartpay service. Click on “ Smartpay ” under the transact tab and then click on View Billers option from the menu bar on the left. Your SmartPay service will be deactivated.
How can I stop my HDFC credit card from being spayed?
Deactivating thorough a phone call You can contact HDFC regarding this by calling them to this number for Delhi and NCR – 011 61606161. Other states’ numbers are mentioned on this HDFC website. You can ask the executive to delete or request to deactivate the SmartPay feature for your billers.
What happens if you don’t pay your SmartPay phone?
When a scheduled payment fails, our system will make further attempts to collect the payment, either in full or partial amounts until your lease payments Can I use a credit card to make my monthly payments for SmartPay? Yes, you can use a credit card to make your payments.