- 1 What is the salary limit for SBI credit card?
- 2 How good is SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I recharge my SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 7 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 8 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 9 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 10 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 11 How do I make credit card payments?
- 12 What is the best credit card payment app?
- 13 How can I check my SBI credit card status?
- 14 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 15 How can I get call back from SBI credit card?
What is the salary limit for SBI credit card?
Key Highlights of SBI Credit Card Eligibility
|Age||21 to 60|
|Income Requirement||Minimum of INR 18,000 per month|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||3.0% of amount withdrawn or INR 300|
How good is SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
How can I recharge my SBI credit card?
Top-up and Recharge
- Click on Log in now and then click on ‘ Top up & Recharge ‘ on the left navigation bar.
- From the list provided, select the Biller category.
- Choose the Biller you want to make the payment to.
- Accept the Disclaimer and T&Cs.
- Enter SBI Card details to process payment.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How do I make credit card payments?
How do you pay a credit card bill? To pay your credit card bill, you can either set up autopay or send in a check to your card issuer. With autopay, you set up online payments from your checking account or savings account so that your bill will automatically get paid on the due date each month.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
How can I check my SBI credit card status?
Visit SBI official website by clicking on https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- Now, click on SBI Card as you scroll the website.
- Under Track your application, select Check the status of your application.
- Finally, enter your Application /Reference Number and click on the track button to check your credit card status.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I get call back from SBI credit card?
If you have national usage activated on your mobile, you can use SBI Card missed call serviceg from anywhere in India.