- 1 How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- 2 Can I make payment of SBI credit card using HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I pay another credit card bill with another credit card?
- 4 Can I transfer money from credit card to bank account HDFC?
- 5 Can we transfer money from credit card to bank account?
- 6 How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
- 7 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
- 9 How do I make credit card payments?
- 10 What is the charge if I withdraw cash from credit card?
- 11 Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
- 12 Can we draw cash from HDFC credit card?
- 13 How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees 2021?
How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- Log on to your SBI Card online account.
- SMS BT to 56767.
- Call up our SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
- Alternatively, you can Login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for booking Balance Transfer and follow the guided steps.
Can I make payment of SBI credit card using HDFC credit card?
You can also transfer your money from HDFC credit card to any e-wallet and pay the SBI credit card bill using the e-wallet. Some e-wallets directly allow you to pay the bill, or you will have to transfer the money from e-wallet to your bank account to pay the credit card bill.
How can I pay another credit card bill with another credit card?
There are 3 methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through Balance Transfer.
Can I transfer money from credit card to bank account HDFC?
Transaction Fee and Charges The Balance Transfer on EMI option is available for eligible HDFC Bank credit card customers only. If you are eligible for the same, the bank will allow you to transfer your credit card balance from one credit card to another.
Can we transfer money from credit card to bank account?
You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
Three Ways to Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account
- Online payment tools such as Moneygram and Western Union. Yes, you can use online tools to transfer funds from your credit card to your bank account.
- Through Bank portals.
- Using E-wallets.
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/ Other )
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How do I make credit card payments?
How do you pay a credit card bill? To pay your credit card bill, you can either set up autopay or send in a check to your card issuer. With autopay, you set up online payments from your checking account or savings account so that your bill will automatically get paid on the due date each month.
What is the charge if I withdraw cash from credit card?
Here’s a list of factors to consider when withdrawing cash through Credit Cards. This is the fee charged every time you withdraw cash using your Credit Card. Typically, it ranges from 2.5% to 3% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum amount of Rs 250 to Rs 500, and is reflected in the billing statement.
Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
Open Google Pay on your mobile device and log in with your PIN. Go to your profile section and click on ‘Add Debit/ Credit Card ‘ Enter the card number, expiration date, CVV, as well as the cardholder’s name and billing address. Google Pay will now check with your bank to verify the details. 2
Can we draw cash from HDFC credit card?
Cash from HDFC Credit Cards can be withdrawn at any of the ATMs, not necessarily from HDFC ATMs. And the procedure to withdraw cash is similar to withdrawing cash using a debit card. However, before withdrawing the cash make sure you have enough cash limit on your card.
How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees 2021?
Things to be Noted:
- Register with Paytm.
- Transfer fund from credit card to wallet.
- Open the Paytm App and go to ‘Passbook’
- Select the option: ‘ Send money to Bank ‘
- Select ‘ Transfer ‘ option.
- Enter information regarding the amount, account number, and IFSC.
- Click on ‘ Send ‘ button and money will be transferred to your account.