- 1 What documents do I need to apply for a credit card?
- 2 What are the documents required for credit card in India?
- 3 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 5 Do credit cards require proof of income?
- 6 Is PAN card required for credit card?
- 7 How can I get credit card easily?
- 8 How can I get a credit card without documents?
- 9 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 12 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 13 What is salary limit for credit card?
- 14 Which bank gives easy credit?
What documents do I need to apply for a credit card?
The documentation for a credit card is minimal in case you are an existing customer of the bank. Credit Card Documents.
|Identity proof||PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card.|
|Income proof||Salary Slip (last 3 months), Bank Statement (last 3 months), ITR, etc.|
What are the documents required for credit card in India?
|Student Credit Card Documents|
|Identity Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||PAN card Aadhaar card Passport Voter ID Driving licence|
|Address Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||Passport Voter ID Ration card Driving licence Utility bills of the last three months|
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Do credit cards require proof of income?
A credit card issuer may request proof of income documents to verify your stated income. But a lender won’t typically call your employer or the IRS to verify your income. Proof of income documents may include, but aren’t limited to: Pay stubs.
Is PAN card required for credit card?
As mentioned above, PAN Card is a must for any loan or credit card application. Apart from that, proof of identity, address and income will be required.
How can I get credit card easily?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
How can I get a credit card without documents?
If you’re in between jobs, this tactic is sure to be handy.
- Consider getting a secured credit card. Many issuers allow you to obtain a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit or bank account as collateral.
- Get an add-on card.
- Display a bank account with a generous balance.
- Get a credit card jointly.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
What is salary limit for credit card?
Salary is a crucial deciding factor for credit cards. Someone earning say Rs 50,000 per month is eligible for a different type of card than a person earning Rs 25,000 per month. On an average, income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed.
Which bank gives easy credit?
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Limit A card limit of your choice is given with this card. The limit is flexible in the case of the Insta Easy card as it is given against your fixed deposit with the bank.