- 1 What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
- 2 How can I activate my axis buzz credit card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 4 Is Axis Bank neo credit card good?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 6 Can I get credit card without bank?
- 7 How can I block my credit card?
- 8 How do I activate my credit card online?
- 9 How can I use Axis credit card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 12 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 13 Is Axis neo credit card lifetime free?
- 14 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 15 Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
With this Axis Credit card, you can avail a 10% discount on all your purchases on Flipkart along with additional monthly discounts as well. Fees and Charges on the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Finance charges on overdue credit||3.25% per month|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
How can I activate my axis buzz credit card?
Step 1: Getting the PIN Activation Passcode
- Call Axis Bank Customer Care at 1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555.
- Navigate to Credit Cards → Generate a PIN for Credit Card → Generate an Activation Passcode.
- Validate your Credit Card Number, Expiry date, DOB & Registered Mobile Number.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
Is Axis Bank neo credit card good?
Axis Bank Neo credit card is ideal as your first credit card. The card offers some great value for money welcome benefits and cashback, however, because of some of the above-mentioned drawbacks, this might not be suited for everyone.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I get credit card without bank?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
How can I block my credit card?
Call SBI helpline 1860-1801-290 or 39020202, by prefixing your local STD code and raise your request to block the card. You can also call SBI toll free number 1860 180 1290. Make sure you have your credit card number handy to help the phone banking executive easily identify you.
How do I activate my credit card online?
Activate your credit card online To do so, you can log in to your account through net banking. Fill in your customer ID and password to log into your account. Click on the credit cards tab and choose the credit card PIN generation option. Once you do that, the bank will generate the pin for your card.
How can I use Axis credit card?
All you have to do is:
- Log on to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Go to Credit Card section.
- Select the Credit Card for which payment needs to be done.
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Select the Account to be debited.
- Enter Amount you wish to pay/li>
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Is Axis neo credit card lifetime free?
However, when it is not, users turn to credit cards with no annual fee (otherwise known as zero annual fee credit cards or lifetime free credit cards ). Fees and Charges of Lifetime Free Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
|Type of fee||Charges|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the total cash amount (Rs.250 minimum)|
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card charges a higher annual fee (Rs. 500) than Axis Bank Neo Credit Card (Rs. 250). It also offers some extra benefits in the form of lounge access, movies cashback and rewards.