- 1 Which is the safest credit card in India?
- 2 Which credit card is best for daily use in India?
- 3 What credit card is most likely to approve me?
- 4 Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
- 5 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 6 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 7 How do I choose a credit card in India?
- 8 Which credit card is best HDFC?
- 9 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 10 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 11 What credit score is needed for a credit card?
- 12 What is highest credit card limit?
- 13 How can I get a 5000 credit limit?
- 14 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Which is the safest credit card in India?
Best Lifestyle Credit Cards
- SBI Prime. SBI Prime Card.
- HDFC Regalia First. HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
- Amex MRCC. American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyClick. SBI Simplyclick credit card.
- ICICI Coral Amex. Reward Rate: 0.5%-1.25%
- ICICI Amazon Pay.
- RBL Platinum Delight.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan.
Which credit card is best for daily use in India?
Best Shopping & Lifestyle Credit Cards for 2020 in India
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Annual Fee: Rs. 2,500.
- American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card. Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000.
- SBI Card PRIME. Annual Fee: Rs. 2,999.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card. Annual Fee: Rs.
- Citi Cashback Credit Card. Annual Fee: Rs.
What credit card is most likely to approve me?
Best Instant Approval Credit Cards:
- Discover it® Secured Credit Card: Rewards.
- Fingerhut Credit Account: Bad Credit.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card: No Credit Check Approval.
- Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi: Excellent Credit.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit: No Deposit.
Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
1,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs. Super Premium Credit Cards:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 8 Lakhs & Above.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
How do I choose a credit card in India?
Go Through the Following Details Before Selecting a Credit Card
- Late Payment Fees.
- Cash Advance Fees.
- Rate of Interest Charged on the Balance Amount.
- Foreign Currency Markup Fees.
- Cash Withdrawal Charges.
- Mobile Alert Charges.
- Balance Enquiry Charges.
Which credit card is best HDFC?
Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India – 2021
|HDFC Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card||Rs.5,000||Premium lifestyle|
|HDFC Bank Regalia Card||Rs.2,500||Premium lifestyle|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
|HDFC Bank Money Back Credit Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
What credit score is needed for a credit card?
Credit scores in Canada range from 300 to 900 points, but most credit bureaus say a decent score starts at around 650. Generally, you can consider 650 to be the minimum credit score cutoff for credit card approval.
What is highest credit card limit?
Highest “Overall” Credit Limit: $500,000 The winners of the nosebleed award for the highest credit limit among cards for mere mortals are these twins: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve®, with annual fees in the mid-triple digits and high-double digits, respectively.
How can I get a 5000 credit limit?
The best way to get a credit card with a $5,000 limit with bad credit is to apply for the Harley-Davidson Secured Card and place a $5,000 security deposit. A secured credit card’s credit limit is equal to the deposit amount. But most secured cards do not allow deposits as high as $5,000.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.