- 1 Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
- 2 Which SBI credit card should I take?
- 3 What is SBI shopping credit card?
- 4 Which SBI card is better simply save or simply click?
- 5 Is it good to take SBI credit card?
- 6 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 7 What is SBI credit card limit?
- 8 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
- 9 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 11 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 12 Which debit card is best in SBI?
- 13 Can I use SBI simply save card for online purchase?
- 14 Which credit card is better SBI or Axis?
- 15 What is the limit of SBI simply click card?
Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
10 Best SBI Credit Cards for 2021
|SBI Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,499||Travel|
|SBI StyleUp Contactless Card||Rs. 499||Shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499||Travel|
|Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME||Rs. 2,999||Travel & Rewards|
Which SBI credit card should I take?
You can choose from among these 16 cards
- Apollo SBI Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- Air India SBI Platinum Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- Air India SBI Signature Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- BPCL SBI Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- SBI Card ELITE. Learn moreApply Now.
- SBI Card PRIME. Learn moreApply Now.
- SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
What is SBI shopping credit card?
Packed with exclusive shopping benefits such as welcome shopping vouchers, accelerated reward points on shopping, renewal fee waivers and zero fuel surcharge, the cards are worth having for people who shop frequently.
Which SBI card is better simply save or simply click?
SBI SimplySAVE and SimplyCLICK Credit Cards are entry level lifestyle credit cards suitable to beginners. SBI SimplySAVE vs SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
|Welcome Benefit||2,000 Bonus Reward Points||Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500|
Is it good to take SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
What is SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Which debit card is best in SBI?
1. Best SBI Debit Cards
- State Bank Silver International Debit Card.
- State Bank Global International Debit Card.
- State bank Gold International Debit Card.
- SBI Platinum International Debit Card.
- SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card.
- SBIIntouch Tap and Go Debit Card.
- SBI Pride Card.
- SBI premium Debit Card.
Can I use SBI simply save card for online purchase?
While the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is designed for day-to-day in-store spends such as dining, movies, groceries and others, the SimplyCLICK is for online shopping.
Which credit card is better SBI or Axis?
SBI charges a lower interest rate of 3.35% on SimplyCLICK SBI Card when compared to Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card which offers a higher interest rate of 3.40%. Hence, you can choose Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card as it offers a lower late payment fee.
What is the limit of SBI simply click card?
SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Type of Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Interest free credit period||20 to 50 days|
|Finance charge||2.5% every month|
|Limit on Cash Advance||Up to 80% of the credit limit ( Maximum Rs.12,000 each day)|