- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 2 Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
- 3 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I qualify for a credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 8 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 9 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
- 10 Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
- 11 What credit score is needed for a credit card?
- 12 How do I qualify for my first credit card?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
You can get the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card which is a credit card issued by the State Bank of India ( SBI ) to you if you have availed an education loan from the lender. You do not have to pay any annual or joining fee in order to get this credit card issued.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I qualify for a credit card?
Basic requirements to get a credit card
- Be at least 21 years old or 18 with either a parent’s permission or a verifiable source of income.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have a source of income.
- Have a positive credit history.
- Start earning rewards.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
A 450 credit score is a bad credit score, unfortunately, as it’s a lot closer to the lowest score possible (300) than the highest credit score (850). As a result, a 450 credit score will make it difficult to qualify for a loan or unsecured credit card.
What credit score is needed for a credit card?
Credit scores in Canada range from 300 to 900 points, but most credit bureaus say a decent score starts at around 650. Generally, you can consider 650 to be the minimum credit score cutoff for credit card approval.
How do I qualify for my first credit card?
Understand the Basic Requirements You have to be at least 18 years old to apply for a credit card, and if you’re between 18 and 21, you have to show proof that you can pay off the card. You’ll also need a social security number. If you’re not a student, you’ll need to prove income and credit history.