- 1 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 2 How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
- 3 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 4 What is the eligibility of credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
- 9 Can I get a credit card in one day?
- 10 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 11 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
- 12 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 13 Can I apply for credit card without job?
- 14 How do I know if my credit card is eligible for a limit?
- 15 Can a housewife get a credit card?
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status FAQs Once the bank receives the application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
What is the eligibility of credit card?
Key Highlights of Credit Card Eligibility
|Age||Minimum of 18 years old|
|Income||Fixed deposit or minimum monthly or annual income as set by the bank|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||From 2.0% to 3.5% of the amount withdrawn|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
The easiest way to get a credit card is to compare offers and apply online for the credit card that best meets your needs. Online credit card applications are easy to fill out, and it’s possible you will get a decision within minutes of applying.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it.
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I apply for credit card without job?
In order to be eligible for a credit card, you must have a steady source of income. Many banks require proof of employment before giving out a credit card, but it is possible to get a credit card without having a job.
How do I know if my credit card is eligible for a limit?
Factors of Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old. However, some banks have a minimum requirement of 21 years.
- Annual salary: Your annual income determines if you’re eligible for a particular card.
- Nationality or residential status: Citizens, residents, and non-residents can apply.
Can a housewife get a credit card?
Yes, housewives can get a credit card. They can also have a fixed deposit at the bank through which they can easily apply for a credit card with the bank. With this fixed deposit which will serve as a security against the credit limit, the banks will mostly approve of applications for the credit card.