- 1 How is EMI deducted from credit card?
- 2 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 3 How is HDFC EMI eligibility calculated?
- 4 Is EMI good or bad?
- 5 Why is no EMI bad?
- 6 How is EMI calculated?
- 7 How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
- 8 Will my EMI be deducted?
- 9 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 10 Can I convert my credit card bill into EMI?
- 11 How can I pay HDFC EMI?
- 12 How much loan can I get on 50000 salary?
- 13 How much loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
- 14 Can I get personal loan if my salary is 12000?
How is EMI deducted from credit card?
Banks usually take 2-4 days to process the EMI. It will initially deduct the whole amount from your credit /debit card and within 2-4 days, the entire amount excluding any down payment amount will be credited back to your card and converted into EMI.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
How is HDFC EMI eligibility calculated?
HDFC Bank customers check your loan eligibility instantly- SMS
Is EMI good or bad?
Is an EMI scheme good or bad? Although a good EMI scheme is easy on your wallet, you must try to avoid it as the first option. You may not only be spending more than the actual worth of the product, but also splurging first and then relying on EMI payments is not healthy for your finances.
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
How is EMI calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
Visit the loan officer at your nearest HDFC bank branch. Enquire the current balance in your loan account. The loan officer will also intimate you of any pre-closure charges or penalties. Pay the entire balance amount (sum of all pending EMIs + preclosure charges, if any ) using a cheque or DD.
Will my EMI be deducted?
So unless you have specific approval from your bank, your EMIs will still be deducted from your bank account. The RBI has stated in its guidelines that lending institutions should frame board-approved policies for providing reliefs on loans and credit card dues to all eligible borrowers.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Can I convert my credit card bill into EMI?
You can either log in two your online account and under the credit cards’ section choose an EMI option, or you could visit the nearest branch of the bank and make a request for converting your credit card bill into EMIs.
How can I pay HDFC EMI?
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
How much loan can I get on 50000 salary?
5,40,000. On the other hand, if you are wondering – how much personal loan can I get on a 40,000 salary, the loan sanction amount will be close to Rs. 10.80 lakhs. Multiplier Method.
|Salary||Expected Personal Loan Amount|
|Rs. 40,000||Rs. 10.80 lakhs|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 13.50 lakhs|
|Rs. 60,000||Rs. 16.20 lakhs|
How much loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
HDB Financial Services offers personal loans of up to Rs. 20 lakh to individuals who earn a minimum income of Rs. 15,000. Those who reside in metro cities like Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, and Hyderabad are required to earn at least Rs.
Can I get personal loan if my salary is 12000?
If you earn a salary of less than Rs. 12,000, you may need to convince the lender about other sources of income that may help you cover your loan repayment. After speaking to a Bajaj Finserv representative, you can may be able to get your personal loan approved.