- 1 How can I get a Bajaj Finserv credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
- 3 Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
- 4 How can I get Bajaj EMI card in app?
- 5 What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
- 6 How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
- 7 Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 9 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 10 How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
- 11 What are the documents required for EMI?
- 12 How can I check my eligibility for Bajaj Finance?
- 13 Can I transfer money from Bajaj EMI card to bank account?
- 14 Can I use Bajaj EMI card on petrol pump?
- 15 Can I buy 2 products on Bajaj EMI card?
How can I get a Bajaj Finserv credit card?
To avail of these credit cards, apply online in a few simple steps. Submit an online credit card application, along with a few basic documents to get instant approval on credit cards only from Bajaj Finserv. You also have to meet the requisite eligibility criteria before you apply for a credit card.
What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried||Self Employed Professionals|
|Applicant Age||25 – 58 years||27 – 65 years|
|Minimum Eligible Income||₹ 27,000 per month||₹ 10 Lakh gross annual receipts|
|Maximum Eligible Loan||10x of monthly income||–|
|Maximum Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 25 Lakh||₹ 25 Lakh|
Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
The eligibility criterion to get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is simple. You should be between 21 and 60 years of age and must have a regular source of income. If you meet these terms, you can proceed to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How can I get Bajaj EMI card in app?
How To Apply
- Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Install the app and enter your mobile number that’s registered with Bajaj Finserv.
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number.
- Click the ‘Know More’ button after OTP verification.
What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit? The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. This loan limit is dependent on multiple factors such as your CIBIL score, income level, and repayment capacity.
How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv checks the CIBIL score of personal loan applicants. The minimum CIBIL score for personal loan in Bajaj Finserv is 750. A credit score of 750 and above is considered ideal for obtaining a personal loan.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
You cannot withdraw money from an ATM or any other platform using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can use it to shop online as well as offline for electronics, appliances, groceries, clothes, and 1 million+ other products.
What are the documents required for EMI?
Documents Required for EMI Card
- PAN Card. A copy of your PAN Card is required.
- Address Proof. A copy of your Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / NREGA Card.
- NACH Mandate. A signed NACH Mandate is required to process your loan.
- Cancelled Cheque. If applicable.
- EMI Cheques. If Applicable.
How can I check my eligibility for Bajaj Finance?
How to do the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Online Eligibility Check?
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website or download the app.
- Under the Cards section on the website, go to EMI Card and click on Apply Now. Else, click on Get Card on the mobile app.
- Fill out a form to check your eligibility for the card.
Can I transfer money from Bajaj EMI card to bank account?
Money transfer credit cards are available, which are specifically for such purposes. You can transfer the funds directly to your bank account. With Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard you don’t incur any interest if you repay the amount within a period of 50 days.
Can I use Bajaj EMI card on petrol pump?
If these prices have you worried, remember that you can use your credit card at petrol pumps to reduce your fuel bills. The answer to this question is simple: get a petrol card that offers additional benefits on fuel spends be it through cashback, fuel surcharge waiver or higher reward points.
Can I buy 2 products on Bajaj EMI card?
A customer can use the loan limit on his/her Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to buy more than 1 million products on No Cost EMI. This loan limit is dependent on multiple factors such as your CIBIL Score, income level, and repayment capacity.