- 1 How can I get add-on HDFC credit card?
- 2 How do I activate an add-on credit card?
- 3 How can I get add-on pin for HDFC credit card?
- 4 What is add-on card holder?
- 5 Is HDFC add-on credit card free?
- 6 How many cards can be issued in add on card?
- 7 What is the cost of add on card?
- 8 Can I combine two credit cards from the same bank?
- 9 How can I activate my HDFC credit card addon?
- 10 Can I generate HDFC ATM PIN online?
- 11 How do I get a new ATM PIN?
- 12 What are the benefits of add on card?
- 13 Does add on card have same pin?
- 14 Do additional cardholders get credit checked?
How can I get add-on HDFC credit card?
You can apply for HDFC add-on credit card by downloading an application form online and submitting it at the nearest HDFC Bank branch. You can apply for up to 3 cards using a single form.
How do I activate an add-on credit card?
Login to net banking or mobile app of your bank account. Under Credit card section, select ‘ Add -on cards ‘ or ‘Supplementary cards ‘. Provide basic information like like Name and Address of the additional card holder, Credit Limit, Cash limit of Add -on card and the relationship with the primary holder.
How can I get add-on pin for HDFC credit card?
Generate HDFC Credit Card PIN Online
- Step 1: Login to your HDFC net banking account.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Cards > Credit Cards ‘ option.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Request > Instant PIN Generation ‘ option.
- Step 4: Select your credit card from the drop down and click on ‘Continue’
What is add-on card holder?
An additional cardholder is an authorized secondary user added to an account by the primary cardholder. The additional cardholder generally gets to enjoy all the benefits of a debit or credit card account without any liability, which remains the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
Is HDFC add-on credit card free?
HDFC bank offers add-on credit cards to make shopping easy for every member of the family. These credit cards are not only easy to get but are also free of cost. HDFC add-on credit cards are loaded with benefits and can be obtained easily.
How many cards can be issued in add on card?
A primary cardholder can get up to five add on cards issued. For whom can a primary cardholder get SBI add on cards issued? A primary cardholder can get SBI add on cards issued for parents, children, spouse and siblings above 18 years of age.
What is the cost of add on card?
The fee for an add-on card differs depending on the type of card; it is generally between Rs 125 and Rs 1000. All the expenses incurred on the additional Credit Card are to be paid by the primary Credit Card holder. The credit limit on the add-on card is generally the same as that on the primary Credit Card.
Can I combine two credit cards from the same bank?
Technically, you can ‘t ” merge ” two credit cards, even if both cards were issued by the same company. However, you can make a balance transfer, which allows you to move the balance of one card to another card — ideally, a card with a lower interest rate.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card addon?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Can I generate HDFC ATM PIN online?
HDFC ATM Card PIN Generation Online using Internet Banking Log in to your net banking using the credentials. From the main menu, select the option of Card Pin. Click on Generate PIN on Debit Card PIN section.
How do I get a new ATM PIN?
Follow these steps to generate the ATM PIN using the net banking portal:
- Log in to the net banking portal with the username and password provided.
- Choose the account that account holder wish to generate the ATM PIN for.
- Then choose the “ ATM Card Services” option.
- Click on “ Generate New ATM ”
- Enter the desired ATM PIN.
What are the benefits of add on card?
Benefits of Add -on Credit Cards
- Avoids the need of multiple credit cards within the family thus brings down the overall credit card maintenance costs.
- Enables minors, below the age of 18, to have a credit card.
- Add -on cardholders can enjoy the features offered by the credit card at no additional cost.
Does add on card have same pin?
Will the PIN be different for the add-on card holders? Yes the add-on card will have a different PIN. If the add-on card holder has forgotten or lost their PIN, can the use the Primary card holder to complete the transaction? No, they need to enter only their PIN.
Do additional cardholders get credit checked?
Additional cardholder applications will go through a basic credit check to make sure there’s nothing that would invalidate the application, and this can result in a rejection in some cases.