- 1 How can I apply for Icici credit card?
- 2 What is the eligibility to get Icici credit card?
- 3 How can I get credit card instantly?
- 4 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 5 Is Icici credit card free?
- 6 What is minimum salary for Icici credit card?
- 7 Is salary slip required for credit card?
- 8 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 9 Which bank gives credit card fast?
- 10 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 11 Which bank gives instant card?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 13 What is salary limit for credit card?
- 14 Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
How can I apply for Icici credit card?
- Apply Online. Apply Online.
- Contact Us. Contact Us. Personal Banking1860 120 7777. Business Banking1860 120 6699. Corporate Banking1860 120 6699. Service Requests. Contact Us.
- Help & support. Help & support. Form Center. Feedback. iPLAY-DEMO VIDEOS.
- About Us.
What is the eligibility to get Icici credit card?
ICICI Credit Card Eligibility
- You should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Regular source of monthly income.
- Good credit score.
- Resident of India or NRI.
- You should be a salaried or self-employed individual.
How can I get credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Is Icici credit card free?
The ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card is an excellent option for non-salaried individuals. Fees and Charges of Lifetime Free ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card.
|Type of Fee||Charge|
|Add-on card charges||Nil|
|Cash advance fee||2.49% a month (29.88% per annum)|
What is minimum salary for Icici credit card?
The minimum salary to avail an ICICI Bank credit card is Rs. 20,000.
Is salary slip required for credit card?
While income proof is one of the documents required for credit card application, it is still possible to get without income proof credit card in today’s time. To avail without salary slip credit card in India, you have to submit the bank statements where your salary is credited.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Which bank gives credit card fast?
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for you if you need an instant and free Credit Card.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
Which bank gives instant card?
Bank of America However, for those who apply through their website, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card seems to be the only one that gives an instant card number.
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is salary limit for credit card?
Salary is a crucial deciding factor for credit cards. Someone earning say Rs 50,000 per month is eligible for a different type of card than a person earning Rs 25,000 per month. On an average, income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed.
Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
Best Premium Credit Cards for People with Income above Rs. 1 Lakh
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Rs. 12,000|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card||Rs. 12,999|
|YES Private Prime Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|