- 1 Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
- 2 How can I get PM Kisan Credit Card?
- 3 What are the documents required for Kisan Credit Card?
- 4 Which banks provide Kisan card?
- 5 How can I activate my Kisan Credit Card?
- 6 How can I apply for Kisan Loan?
- 7 How do I check my PM Kisan money?
- 8 How can I activate pm Kisan account?
- 9 How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
- 10 How much loan can I get on Kisan Credit Card?
- 11 How can I use Kisan debit card?
- 12 What is the interest rate of Kisan Credit Card?
- 13 Can we withdraw cash from Kisan card?
- 14 How can I get Kisan ID?
Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card Loan
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 75 years.
- In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir.
- All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners.
How can I get PM Kisan Credit Card?
You can apply for a PM Kisan credit card online as well as offline. There are several banks in India, such as Axis Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, etc., that offer you the benefits of the PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
What are the documents required for Kisan Credit Card?
Be ready with following documents while opening this account
- Duly filled in application form.
- Identity proof- Voter ID card /PAN card /Passport/ Aadhaar card,/Driving License etc.
- Address proof: Voter ID card /Passport/Aadhaar card /Driving license etc.
- Land ownership records.
- Records of crops grown.
Which banks provide Kisan card?
Top Kisan Credit Cards by Banks
|Credit Card||Credit Limit||Maximum Tenure|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Based on the crop cultivation and cropping pattern||5 years|
|ICICI Kisan Credit Card||As per the bank’s terms and conditions in accordance to RBI guidelines||5 years|
|HDFC Kisan Credit Card||Credit limit of up to Rs.3 lakh||5 years|
How can I activate my Kisan Credit Card?
- Visit the preferred bank’s website and visit their Kisan Credit Card Section.
- Download & print the Application form.
- Duly fill out the Application form.
- Submit the application and necessary documents at the nearest bank’s branch.
- The loan officer will share the necessary information with the applicant.
How can I apply for Kisan Loan?
Step 1- Visit PM Kisan Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in. Step 5: Submit to your nearest branch. The Government of India (GoI) offers small farmers who hold KCC a loan of up to Rs 1.6 lakh with no collateral or guarantee. According to tax and investment experts, farmers can take up to a Rs 5 lakh KCC loan in three years.
How do I check my PM Kisan money?
To check ‘ PM Kisan beneficiary list’ – Go to Farmers’ Corner and click on the beneficiary list. Then enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village. After that click on Get report. Step2: Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option in the ‘Farmers Corner’ section on the top right of the website.
How can I activate pm Kisan account?
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan scheme – https:// pmkisan.gov.in/. At ‘Farmers corner’ you will find ‘New registration option’, just click on it. Now a new page will open. Step 2: Write your Aadhaar number on the new page, after which the registration form will open.
How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
Step 1: Go to the CSC PM KCC Portal, by visiting the website, to https://eseva.csccloud.in/ KCC /Default.aspx. Step 2: Now, log into the portal using your CSC ID and the password. Step 3: Select ‘ View Status ‘. Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page you need to enter your Kisan credit card application ID.
How much loan can I get on Kisan Credit Card?
Through the Kisan Credit Card, farmers can take a short-term loan of up to Rs 3 lakh in 5 years. Although the loan is available at the rate of 9 per cent, but the government gives a subsidy of 2 per cent on it.
How can I use Kisan debit card?
Card holders have access to ATMs with a limit of Rs. 25,000 daily. The card can be used at United Bank ATMs, NFS Member Bank ATMs and RuPay enabled POS. The card can be used at stores to shop and buy required items.
What is the interest rate of Kisan Credit Card?
C) Interest Rates on Cash Credit/ Crop Loans / Production Loans / Term Loans:
|Amount||Cash Credit and Demand Loans|
|To be repaid on demand|
|Credit limit up to Rs.50,000||11.40 %|
|Credit limit above Rs.50,000 to up to Rs.2 lakhs||12.30%|
|Credit limit above Rs.2 lakhs to up to Rs.3 lakhs||13.05%|
Can we withdraw cash from Kisan card?
Yes, you can withdraw money from a kisan credit card. This will help farmers make necessary purchases of seeds, fertilizers, payments to labourers or even pesticides in cash. Withdrawal of cash is limited based on the credit limit offered on the Kisan credit card.
How can I get Kisan ID?
Farmers can call up Kisan Call Center (KCC) through a toll free number 1800-180-1551. Registration of the farmers is done by Kisan Call Centre Agent at the Kisan Call Centre who records personal details of the farmer in the Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS).