- 1 How can I change my address in HDFC credit card?
- 2 How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
- 3 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank Online?
- 4 How long does it take to change address in HDFC Bank?
- 5 Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
- 6 What happens if you put the wrong billing address?
- 7 How do I change my billing information?
- 8 How do I find my billing address for my credit card?
- 9 What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- 10 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
- 11 Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
- 12 How do I request a new credit card?
- 13 How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
- 14 How do I replace a broken credit card?
How can I change my address in HDFC credit card?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence. Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu. Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address.
- Click Update.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank Online?
General Instruction: 1. Atleast one of the holders of the Demat account to visit the Bank’s branch. Incase the request is sent through an authorized representative, his / her signature & his/her id proof should be duly attested by ALL the holders of the demat account.
How long does it take to change address in HDFC Bank?
Your mailing address will be updated within 7 working days after receipt of the request and complete documentation. You may view the updated address by logging on to NetBanking under “My Contact Details”.
Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
You can change your credit card’s mailing address online, over the phone, or by writing the new address on your payment coupon. Most major credit card issuers allow cardholders to change their mailing address online without involving customer service, making that the most convenient, reliable option.
What happens if you put the wrong billing address?
If you put the wrong billing address on an online order, the worst thing that can happen is that your order may be canceled. More often, the retailer will notify you of the error, and you ‘ll have the chance to update your information. Your order will process normally once your information is updated or corrected.
How do I change my billing information?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I find my billing address for my credit card?
If you have a hard copy, check the payment stub. That’s the portion of the statement you mail with your payment. The mailing address should be on that stub. If you receive electronic statements, it’s usually an exact duplicate of a paper statement, so check on the stub of the online statement for the mailing address.
What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- Elec Bill,Phone Bill(not more than 2 months old)
- Driving Licence.
- Passport, Visa.
- Ration Card.
- Bank stat, Passbook( not>3months)
- Voters ID.
- Flat maintenance Bill(Not>2 months)
- Rent Agreement.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
You can change your mailing address registered with HDFC Bank through NetBanking, by post or by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch. HDFC Bank Branch.
|Step1||Fill the application form available at the branch|
|Step2||Attach self-attested address proof. Please carry your original documentation for verification.|
Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
There are six official valid documents for proof of identity — passport, driving licence, voter identity card, PAN card, Aadhaar card and NREGA job card. For proof of address, the RBI has allowed banks to accept documents such as rent agreement and utility bills.
How do I request a new credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
How do I replace a broken credit card?
Call your credit card company and request a new card to replace your damaged card. Make sure you mention you still have your original card in your possession, as this information determines the replacement process.