- 1 How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
- 2 How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
- 3 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank?
- 4 Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
- 5 What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- 6 How do I find out the billing address on my credit card?
- 7 What happens if you put the wrong billing address?
- 8 How do I change my billing information?
- 9 Does billing address name have to match credit card?
- 10 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
- 11 How can I change my address without bank account address?
- 12 Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
- 13 When should I change my credit card address?
- 14 Does address matter on credit card application?
How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence.
- Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the “Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu.
- Step 2: Next step is to click on “Update Address.”
How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address.
- Click Update.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank?
Step 1: Login to NetBanking, click on Update Contact Details option from top menu, and select ” Update Address.” transaction. Step 2: Go through then list of acceptable address proof documents, and scan a self-attested copy of one such address proof for uploading.
Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
You can change your credit card’s mailing address online, over the phone, or by writing the new address on your payment coupon. Most major credit card issuers allow cardholders to change their mailing address online without involving customer service, making that the most convenient, reliable option.
What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- Elec Bill,Phone Bill(not more than 2 months old)
- Driving Licence.
- Passport, Visa.
- Ration Card.
- Bank stat, Passbook( not>3months)
- Voters ID.
- Flat maintenance Bill(Not>2 months)
- Rent Agreement.
How do I find out the billing address on my credit card?
Here’s what to do if you’re currently asking yourself “what’s my billing address?” Check the billing address for your credit card by either looking at the address printed on your billing statement or log into your online banking account and review the billing address associated with your credit card.
What happens if you put the wrong billing address?
If you put the wrong billing address on an online order, the worst thing that can happen is that your order may be canceled. More often, the retailer will notify you of the error, and you ‘ll have the chance to update your information. Your order will process normally once your information is updated or corrected.
How do I change my billing information?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
Does billing address name have to match credit card?
Your billing name must match the actual name on your credit card for legal authorization to charge your credit card. Spouses or other individuals who indicate they have been given ‘verbal’ authorization to use your card aren’t able to provide sufficient legal authorization, as they are not the valid cardholder.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
You can change your mailing address registered with HDFC Bank through NetBanking, by post or by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch. HDFC Bank Branch.
|Step1||Fill the application form available at the branch|
|Step2||Attach self-attested address proof. Please carry your original documentation for verification.|
How can I change my address without bank account address?
To update your address without proof, you will need the Aadhaar number of the person who will act as a verifier for you. Further, the verifier’s Aadhaar number should have a mobile number registered with it.
Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
There are six official valid documents for proof of identity — passport, driving licence, voter identity card, PAN card, Aadhaar card and NREGA job card. For proof of address, the RBI has allowed banks to accept documents such as rent agreement and utility bills.
When should I change my credit card address?
It’s best to make a change of address request seven days before a move. Once you’ve made your address change with the U.S. Postal Service, it will forward mail to you for 12 months. It’s important to update your address everywhere within 12 months after your move, though it’s better to do so earlier.
Does address matter on credit card application?
2 Answers. In the US, your address is part of the information used to verify your identity. So if you didn’t live at the current address long enough (1-2 years), you’ll be asked to also provide a previous address.