- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
- 4 How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
- 5 How do I close a credit card account permanently?
- 6 Can we close HDFC credit card online?
- 7 How can I get HDFC credit card customer care?
- 8 How can I replace my old HDFC credit card?
- 9 How can I reapply for HDFC credit card?
- 10 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 11 How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
- 12 Is FASTag transferable?
- 13 Can I have 2 FASTag for one car?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card?
What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card? Once you have deregistered your HDFC credit card, cut the credit card diagonally. If, in case, you use the card after deregistration, the bank will generate fresh dues, which will lead to the termination of the closure process.
How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
Go to the FASTag section of the Paytm app. Select the FASTag to be transferred. Enter the mobile number of the user to whom you are going to transfer the FASTag account. Then follow the instructions as shown on the screen and your transfer process will be completed. 7
How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
Step by Step Process:-
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyper link ‘ Change Mobile Number -Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
How do I close a credit card account permanently?
If you still want to cancel your credit card after reviewing your options, follow our step-by-step guide.
- Pay off any remaining balance. Pay off your credit card balance in full prior to canceling your card.
- Redeem any rewards.
- Call your bank.
- Send a cancellation letter.
- Check your credit report.
- Destroy your old card.
Can we close HDFC credit card online?
Cardholders can also close their HDFC Bank credit card online. The steps to follow to do so are: Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account. Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
How can I get HDFC credit card customer care?
Credit Card related services are available 24 hours on all days including Sundays and Bank holidays.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
How can I replace my old HDFC credit card?
- Download the HDFC App from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Menu’.
- Select ‘ Cards ‘.
- Under the ‘ Cards ‘ section, click on ‘Service Request’.
- Select the ‘ Card Number’ that should be replaced.
- The card will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How can I reapply for HDFC credit card?
Login to your respective bank website and open the cards section. In the service request section, choose the card that needs replacement and select to make a reissue ATM Card application. Banks accept the request and dispatch a new card to your registered mailing address within a couple of working days.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
To update Vehicle Number, visit the respective dealership or call on customer care @ 1800-120-1243 and share the RC Copy image.
Is FASTag transferable?
FASTag is vehicle specific and once affixed, cannot be transferred. When you sell your vehicle, you can close your FASTag account related to that vehicle.
Can I have 2 FASTag for one car?
No, you can not use 2 FASTags for one car. only one will work or in most of the cases another tag will not be issued.