- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
- 3 How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
- 4 How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
- 5 How can I change my contact details in HDFC credit card?
- 6 Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
- 7 How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
- 8 How can I change my mobile number?
- 9 How can I know my mobile number linked to bank account?
- 10 How do I write a bank to change my phone number?
- 11 How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
- 12 How can I check my FASTag mobile number?
- 13 How do I find my FASTag username and password?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence. Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu. Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
Step by Step Process:-
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyper link ‘ Change Mobile Number -Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
Go to the FASTag section of the Paytm app. Select the FASTag to be transferred. Enter the mobile number of the user to whom you are going to transfer the FASTag account. Then follow the instructions as shown on the screen and your transfer process will be completed. 7
How can I change my contact details in HDFC credit card?
You can change your HDFC Bank credit card phone number through either submitting a filled-up form asking for the change of your mobile number or you can change your number via net banking. 2. Under the Change of Mobile Number and Landline Number section, you can fill up the contact numbers that you want to change.
Can I get my credit card sent to a different address?
You can change your credit card’s mailing address online, over the phone, or by writing the new address on your payment coupon. Most major credit card issuers allow cardholders to change their mailing address online without involving customer service, making that the most convenient, reliable option.
How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address.
- Click Update.
How can I change my mobile number?
Add, update, or remove phone number
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Phone.
- From here, you can:
- Follow the steps on the screen.
You can also check the Aadhaar and bank account linking status through the USSD code from mobile number. How to Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status Through Mobile
- Dial *99*99*1# with your mobile number registered with UIDAI.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Re-enter the Aadhaar number and click on “Send”
How do I write a bank to change my phone number?
Sir, I am a savings bank account holder of your bank -branch. I need to change my registered mobile number from … to …. Moreover, I also need to request you to issue me the internet banking user ID and password for accessing my bank account online.
How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
To update Vehicle Number, visit the respective dealership or call on customer care @ 1800-120-1243 and share the RC Copy image.
How can I check my FASTag mobile number?
The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has introduced the ‘Missed Call Alert Facility’ for users to check their FASTag balance. Those who have registered their mobile number with NHAI Prepaid Wallet can know the balance by giving a missed call at +91-8884333331.
How do I find my FASTag username and password?
Once your FASTag account is created, please login to the customer portal and register yourself to generate your User ID and Password. Please enter the required information in the prompts and the system will send an SMS with your login details to your registered mobile number.