- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card application status?
- 2 How do I check the status of my credit card application?
- 3 Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
- 4 How long does it take to get HDFC credit card?
- 5 What do I do if my credit card application is rejected?
- 6 How can I check my HDFC transaction status?
- 7 How can I track my credit card location?
- 8 How do I check my credit card details?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for Emirates NBD credit card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 12 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 13 Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
- 14 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 15 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
How can I check my HDFC credit card application status?
Step 1: Visit the bank’s official website – https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track. Step 2: Under the products tab you can find credit cards. Step 3: Once you visit the credit cards page, click on ‘Track your Credit card Application status ‘ link available under ‘Important Links’.
How do I check the status of my credit card application?
Once you have submitted your application, you can follow these steps to check the application status:
- Visit – Track Your Credit Card Application Status.
- Or open the app and select ‘Track Application ‘
- Enter your credit card application ID and mobile number.
- Click ‘Track Application ‘
Can I get 2 HDFC credit card?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How long does it take to get HDFC credit card?
The payment will get cleared within 3 working days.
What do I do if my credit card application is rejected?
7 Things You Can Do If Your Credit Card Application Is Denied
- Wait Before You Apply Again. David Gould / Photographer’s Choice RF / Getty Images.
- Read Your Adverse Action Letter.
- Request Your Free Credit Report.
- Review Your Free Credit Score.
- Repair Your Credit.
- Apply for a Retail Store Card.
- Get a Secured Credit Card.
How can I check my HDFC transaction status?
How can I check my last 5 transactions in HDFC? To check the details of your last debit/credit transactions in HDFC, you can easily send an SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712 or give a missed call on 1800-270-3355. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use the HDFC mobile app to view the mini statement.
How can I track my credit card location?
There’s no way to physically track your debit or credit cards, and the smart chips can’t do it for you. You could try apps or other tracking devices, but only if you are comfortable giving up more privacy.
How do I check my credit card details?
Ways to Check Credit Card Balance
- Monthly Credit Card Statement. Every month after your credit card billing cycle is closed, your credit card provider will generate a monthly statement.
- Via Internet Banking.
- Via Mobile App.
- By Calling Customer Care.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
What is the minimum salary for Emirates NBD credit card?
Minimum Monthly Salary Required: AED 8,000.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
Instantly Apply for Credit Cards & Grab the Best Offers | HDFC Bank Summer Treats.
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|