- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 2 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 3 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 4 How can I login axis credit card?
- 5 How can I view my credit card statement online?
- 6 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 7 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 8 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How do I activate my credit card online?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How can I login axis credit card?
The step by step process is as given below:
- Step 1: Visitwww. axisbank.com.
- Step 2: Log in to Internet Banking.
- Step 3: Go to Accounts & click on My Credit Cards.
- Step 4: Click on More Services.
- Step 5: Select Credit Card PIN Change.
- Step 6: Click on Go.
- Step 7: Enter desired PIN number & click on next.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
If you’re registered for Internet Banking you can pay your credit card online.
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- Choose the account you want to pay from and select ‘Make a single payment ‘ or, if you want to arrange repeat payments to your card ‘Setup a regular payment ‘
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
How do I activate my credit card online?
Activate your credit card online To do so, you can log in to your account through net banking. Fill in your customer ID and password to log into your account. Click on the credit cards tab and choose the credit card PIN generation option. Once you do that, the bank will generate the pin for your card.