- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance by missed call?
- 2 How do I check my credit card balance?
- 3 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance in app?
- 4 How can I check my HDFC account balance?
- 5 How can I view my credit card statement online?
- 6 How do you check my credit card is active or not?
- 7 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 8 How do I check my card statement?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 11 What is minimum balance in HDFC Bank?
- 12 How do I find out my bank account details?
- 13 How can I get HDFC Bank statement by SMS?
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance by missed call?
You can check the balance of your HDFC bank saving account by giving a missed call on 1800-270-3333. Make sure that your phone number is registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number.
How do I check my credit card balance?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance in app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
How can I check my HDFC account balance?
- SMS Banking. If you’re registered for SMS Banking, send the keyword “bal” to 5676712 – to get your account balance on SMS.
- Call us on 1800 270 3333 to get your account balance on SMS.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
Another way to access your credit card statement online is by logging into your bank’s net banking portal. Your current credit card statement will be available there. Banks also send an SMS informing the customers about the total amount due and the minimum amount due on their credit card.
How do you check my credit card is active or not?
The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How do I check my card statement?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is minimum balance in HDFC Bank?
For instance, a minimum initial deposit of Rs 7500 for metro/urban branches, Rs 5,000 for semi-urban branches and Rs 2,500 for rural branches is required to open an HDFC Bank Regular Savings Account.
How do I find out my bank account details?
Visit the Branch: the most traditional means of how to check my bank account number is by visiting the nearest branch of your bank. Passbook or Monthly Statements:
- Passbook or Monthly Statements:
- Passbook: most public sector banks still provide a passbook which comprises all the debits and credits of the bank account.
How can I get HDFC Bank statement by SMS?
You can also use SMS banking by sending ‘txn’ to 5676712 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 3 transactions. You can also visit a nearby ATM to get your mini statement.