- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
- 2 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 3 What is the validity of reward points in HDFC credit card?
- 4 Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
- 5 How are reward points calculated?
- 6 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 7 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 8 What can you do with credit card points?
- 9 How much is 50000 reward points worth?
- 10 How much is a point worth credit card?
- 11 Can reward points be converted to cash?
- 12 What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
What is the validity of reward points in HDFC credit card?
In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual.
Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
How are reward points calculated?
The math is simple: Multiply the dollar value of the reward by 100 and divide that by the number of points. Our example looks like this: (650×100)/50,000=1.3. And if you earned two points for every dollar you spent, then you had to spend $25,000 to earn enough points for the airplane ticket.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
What can you do with credit card points?
You can redeem them for almost anything
- Shop online.
- Get cash back.
- Redeem your reward points for gift cards.
- Get discounts on airfare and hotels.
- Donate your credit cards rewards to charity.
- Pay off your balance.
- Narrow your spending.
- Watch for bonus offers.
How much is 50000 reward points worth?
In most cases, a single credit card reward point is worth $. 01 per dollar. For example, if a credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points for spending a certain amount of money within the first three months of opening the account, the cash conversion value of the points is typically $500.
How much is a point worth credit card?
How Much Is a Point Worth? Generally, points are worth about 1 cent each, but that’s not always the case. For some issuers, the value of points depends on your choice of redemption, which typically includes travel, cash back, gift cards or merchandise.
Can reward points be converted to cash?
Few credit card providers allow their cardholders to convert their reward points into cash. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can use your reward points to pay your annual fee. Most credit cards also allow the cardholders to get a cashback using their reward points.
What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption ‘ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!