- 1 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 2 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 3 How can I check my RBL account balance through SMS?
- 4 How do I read my RBL credit card statement?
- 5 How can I check my ATM balance online?
- 6 How can I see my credit card statement online?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 What is the minimum balance in RBL bank?
- 9 How can I activate mobile banking in RBL bank?
- 10 How do I check my Fino balance?
- 11 What is the billing cycle of RBL credit card?
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
How can I check my RBL account balance through SMS?
Account holder will be required to SMS BAL C (for Primary Account Balance Enquiry) or BAL C A (for Specified Account Balance Enquiry) to 9223366333. Account holders will be required to SMS BAL C A, in case of multiple accounts registered with the same mobile number.
How do I read my RBL credit card statement?
To be able to access the RBL credit card statement pdf, you simply need to send an SMS ‘GREEN’ to 5607011. All your future statements will be emailed to you.
How can I check my ATM balance online?
You need to follow the below steps to check your HDFC bank account balance.
- Insert the HDFC debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit HDFC ATM pin.
- Choose the “ Balance Enquiry Option” option.
- The ATM will display the account balance on the screen, and a receipt is also printed.
- Complete the transaction.
How can I see my credit card statement online?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the minimum balance in RBL bank?
Types of RBL Bank Savings Account
|Account Variant||Minimum Average Monthly Balance|
|Seniors First Savings Account||Rs.5000||Rs.5000|
|Prime Savings Account||Rs.5000||Rs.2500|
|Prime Edge Savings Account||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000|
|Advantage Savings Account||Rs.25,000||Rs.25,000|
How can I activate mobile banking in RBL bank?
How to Register for RBL Bank Mobile Banking Application?
- Download and install RBL MoBank 2.0 on your phone.
- Now, open the app and click on Register and create mPIN.
- You can generate mPIN by Internet Banking, using your Debit Card details or Customer ID.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
How do I check my Fino balance?
Fino Payments Bank first needs the registration of mobile number to avail the service. After that, just give a missed call to 7836878368. In a few seconds you will get an SMS with the information of your account balance.
What is the billing cycle of RBL credit card?
The Billing cycle refers to the period between the two statement generation dates.