- 1 How can I check my HDFC reward points?
- 2 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
- 3 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
- 4 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
- 6 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 7 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 8 What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
- 9 Do HDFC reward points expire?
- 10 What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
- 11 How much is 50000 reward points worth?
- 12 How are reward points calculated?
- 13 How much is a point worth credit card?
How can I check my HDFC reward points?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption’ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
However, remember that reward points could have an expiry date. In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual.
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
Here is a detailed insight into the many benefits of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
|Key Highlights of HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Reward Rate||1.33% (4 points per Rs. 150)|
|Reward Value||1 reward point = Rs. 0.50|
Do HDFC reward points expire?
g) Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Eg: If you have received reward points in the month of April 2017, then same will expire in april 2019. h) Reward points will lapse for card in inactive or Dormant status for more than 365 days.
What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points?
- 1- Online Rewards Redemption.
- Step 1- Login to HDFC Internet Banking using your customer ID and Password. Step 2- Go to the ‘ Credit Card ‘ tab from the top bar. Step 3- Click on ‘ Redeem Reward Points ‘ on the left panel.
- Things to Keep in Mind.
- 2- Offline Reward Redemption through Post.
How much is 50000 reward points worth?
In most cases, a single credit card reward point is worth $. 01 per dollar. For example, if a credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points for spending a certain amount of money within the first three months of opening the account, the cash conversion value of the points is typically $500.
How are reward points calculated?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- Determine the number of points earned per $1 spent.
- Determine the value of one point ( Reward value / Points required for reward )
- Multiply the value of one point by the points earned per $1 spent.
How much is a point worth credit card?
How Much Is a Point Worth? Generally, points are worth about 1 cent each, but that’s not always the case. For some issuers, the value of points depends on your choice of redemption, which typically includes travel, cash back, gift cards or merchandise.