- 1 How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
- 2 How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
- 3 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 4 How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
- 5 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 6 Can we convert to EMI after bill generation?
- 7 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 8 Why is no EMI bad?
- 9 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 10 How is HDFC EMI calculated?
- 11 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 12 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 13 What is instant EMI and EMI on call?
- 14 What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
Post Purchase EMI Conversion (Smart EMI )
- Login to HDFC Net-banking account.
- Click on Cards.
- Go to ‘Transact’ and select ‘SmartEMI’
- Select the Card and go to unbilled transactions.
- Choose Debit for Transaction Type and Click on View.
- Check the box against the purchase that you want to convert into EMI.
- Click on confirm.
How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit. Assume you opt for a six-month EMI of Rs 12,000 towards your credit card.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
In case you want to convert your outstanding into EMIs, you can do so by logging on to your account through net banking and opting for smart EMI options for credit cards. Alternately, you can visit the nearest branch and ask your bank executive to help convert you’re outstanding into EMIs.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
Can we convert to EMI after bill generation?
To convert your billed amount into EMIs, follow the PhoneBanking process. You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking.
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
How is HDFC EMI calculated?
To calculate your EMI, just enter the loan amount, rate of interest and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed. You can enter loan amounts from 50,000 to 4,000,000 and term from 1 to 5 years.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
What is instant EMI and EMI on call?
Instant EMI refers to the conversion into EMI upon request by the Card Member, of transactions performed using the Card and for such online transactions, where the option for such conversion is available. Enjoy flexible tenures and hassle free EMI conversion with ICICI Bank Instant EMI.
What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months.