- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I create an Apple account?
- 3 How do I choose no payment method for Apple ID?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 How much does Apple ID cost?
- 6 Can I have 2 Apple ID’s?
- 7 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 8 How old do you have to be to create an Apple ID?
- 9 How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- 10 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 11 How do I choose none payment method?
- 12 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 13 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 14 Why won’t Apple let me use my email for Apple ID?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I create an Apple account?
You can create a new Apple ID in the App Store, or in your device settings.
- Open the App Store.
- Click Sign In, then click Create Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and verify your email address.
How do I choose no payment method for Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
How much does Apple ID cost?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I have 2 Apple ID’s?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
How old do you have to be to create an Apple ID?
How to create an Apple ID for your child. Children under 13 can ‘t create an Apple ID on their own. (This age varies by region.) But if you ‘re the family organizer, you can create an Apple ID for your child.
How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information ”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I choose none payment method?
Open the App Store app → select free app → tap on Get → When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID → Go ahead with the onscreen instructions → None when you are asked to select a payment method.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.
Why won’t Apple let me use my email for Apple ID?
Helpful answers Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. To be able to use this email address as an Apple ID, you will need to locate the Apple ID it is associated with and change it so that email is no longer associated with an Apple ID. It will then be available for use.