- 1 How can I recharge idea with main balance?
- 2 What is the recharge code of idea?
- 3 How can I use idea balance?
- 4 How can I borrow data from idea?
- 5 What is idea main balance?
- 6 How can I get idea 1 GB?
- 7 How can I get validity in idea?
- 8 How do I know my idea plan is active?
- 9 What is main balance and secondary balance in idea?
- 10 How can I check idea unlimited net balance?
- 11 How can I get idea SMS balance?
- 12 How do I check my 4g Data balance?
- 13 How can I get free data on IDEA 2020?
- 14 How do I get emergency data?
- 15 How can I get Chota credit in vi?
How can I recharge idea with main balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
What is the recharge code of idea?
Idea USSD Codes – Complete Updated List to Check Balance, Plan and more
|*121#||Idea Balance Check Code|
|*130* Recharge code #||Idea Recharge Code|
|*456# or *457#||Idea Account balance|
|SMS 3GTV to 54777||Idea Live TV service|
How can I use idea balance?
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Main Balance ( Balance Enquiry)
- *199*2*1# – This USSD code can be used to check the main balance for your Vodafone Idea number.
- *121# – You can also use this code to check for the main balance by using this code.
How can I borrow data from idea?
Idea data loan code Dial *150*333# to get 35 MB 3G data loan from Idea for Rs. 11. You can also get the data loan from the MY Idea app. Idea doesn’t charge you any interest on the loan amount.
What is idea main balance?
USSD Codes. Idea Balance Check Code. *121# Idea Account balance. *456# or *457#
How can I get idea 1 GB?
Enter 1 to get 1GB data free for 1 Day.
- Visit the Idea recharge page from here.
- Choose any pack of Rs. 10 or more.
- Complete the transaction.
- Now, dial *999#
- In the pop-up screen, freebie options will appear.
- Enter 1 to get 1GB data free for one day.
How can I get validity in idea?
To check your Idea Validity & calling balance dial *199#. You can also call the Idea customer care no. to check the validity of your Idea number.
How do I know my idea plan is active?
2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to know your active plans and packs details.
What is main balance and secondary balance in idea?
If you have main balance say ₹ 50 but put ₹ 49/28 days pack to get service validity,your usage, Voice, SMS ‘ll get reduced first from secondary balance of ₹ 38 & only after that from ₹ 50. Secondary balance can be checked from *166#.
How can I check idea unlimited net balance?
For Idea balance check dial *121# and you will be replied by an automated voice message which will tell you your Idea balance. Want to know how to check Idea net balance, just dial *125#. This same code can be used if you wish to check Idea balance for 2G and 3G services.
How can I get idea SMS balance?
USSD Code to Check SMS Balance in Idea Just dial *451# or *161*1#.
How do I check my 4g Data balance?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/ 4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I get free data on IDEA 2020?
Get 30 GB Free Internet Data on Idea See Details
- Download Idea TV App from Play Store.
- Login to your account using your Idea number.
- Click on Get FREE Internet Data Link below.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Verify your 4G device using OTP.
- And you will get 30 GB of free internet data for 1 month.
How do I get emergency data?
Jio ‘ Emergency Data Loan’: How to avail this facility via MyJio App
- Open MyJio App on your mobile phone.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ option.
- Now, tap on the ‘ Emergency Data Loan’ option.
- Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner.
- Now, tap on the ‘ Get Emergency Data ‘ option.
How can I get Chota credit in vi?
To take a loan in your Vi number you can dial the Vi Talktime loan code *199*3*5# on your device. You can also send a message to 144 with the text “ Credit ” in it.