- 1 How do I put credit on Vodafone?
- 2 Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
- 3 How do I top up my Vodafone Ireland?
- 4 How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
- 5 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
- 6 How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
- 7 Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
- 8 How do I check Vodafone balance?
- 9 What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
- 10 How do you send credit on Vodafone Ireland?
- 11 How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
- 12 How can I activate Vodafone offer?
- 13 How can I convert my Vodafone balance to main balance?
- 14 What is the recharge code of Vodafone?
- 15 How can I pay my Vodafone negative balance?
How do I put credit on Vodafone?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
There are several ways you can top up your phone or somebody else’s: My Vodafone app – you can either top up a chosen amount, or set up an automatic top up that adds credit to your account on a recurring basis. Online – head to our top up portal. Phone – call us on 2345 free from the phone you want to top up.
How do I top up my Vodafone Ireland?
The quickest and easiest way to top up is through the My Vodafone app. Here you can top up, check balance and much more while on the go. You can do a quick top up by speaking to one of our agents on 1741 option 2. You can also top up online or at any ATM with the following banks:
- aib. ie.
- ptsb. ie.
How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
To avail of the text top-up option, first you will need to register a credit or debit card with your mobile provider. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account. You can visit your bank’s website to find out more.
How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top – up your phone every month. You ‘ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How do I check Vodafone balance?
1) You can download the Vi™App and view your balance on the homescreen. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your balance.
What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top – up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top – up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.
How do you send credit on Vodafone Ireland?
A donating customer must text ” Send “, followed by the recipient’s mobile number and the requested amount, to 50223 in order to make a credit transfer.
How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
Bonus Credit is just that – free credit that you could receive through Rewards on Pay as you go, via text or when you top up by calling 2345.
How can I activate Vodafone offer?
Customers can go to the My Vodafone app, activate the plan using the My Vodafone app. Once on the app, find the SuperPacks section and tap on it. Activate the pack by tapping the ‘ Activate ‘ button.
How can I convert my Vodafone balance to main balance?
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer Code Just dial the code *131*<Amount>*<Nubmer># in the given format to transfer your Vodafone prepaid balance. Also, you can process the balance transfer request manually.
What is the recharge code of Vodafone?
How to recharge on Vodafone. For the Vodafone network to function, you will need to top up credit and sometimes to transfer some credit. After you have bought that credit, this is how you will go about it. In order to top up, just dial *134*PIN#.
How can I pay my Vodafone negative balance?
All I had to do was dial in to *121# and press “0” for all the offers that are available. Post that select the required pack using the number mentioned next to it and you will see press 1 to activate option. The pack got activated within 5 minutes and my main balance was deducted with that specific amount.