- 1 What is the procedure to get Bajaj Finance card?
- 2 Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
- 3 How can I get Bajaj EMI card in app?
- 4 What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
- 5 How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
- 6 What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
- 7 Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
- 8 How can I check eligibility for Bajaj Finance?
- 9 What is the starting limit of Bajaj EMI card?
- 10 Can I use Bajaj EMI card on petrol pump?
- 11 Can I transfer money from Bajaj EMI card to bank account?
- 12 How can I get Bajaj EMI card offline?
- 13 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 14 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 15 What is minimum salary for credit card?
What is the procedure to get Bajaj Finance card?
Existing Bajaj Finserv customers can apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card easily. All you need to do is meet the eligibility terms and apply online. To do so, simply login to the customer portal Experia, to view the EMI offer details and then, apply for the card.
Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Eligibility Criteria You should be between 21 to 60 years of age to apply for EMI Network Card offline. You should be 23 to 65 years of age to apply for Insta EMI Card online. You must have a regular source of income.
How can I get Bajaj EMI card in app?
How To Apply
- Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Install the app and enter your mobile number that’s registered with Bajaj Finserv.
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number.
- Click the ‘Know More’ button after OTP verification.
What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried||Self Employed Professionals|
|Applicant Age||25 – 58 years||27 – 65 years|
|Minimum Eligible Income||₹ 27,000 per month||₹ 10 Lakh gross annual receipts|
|Maximum Eligible Loan||10x of monthly income||–|
|Maximum Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 25 Lakh||₹ 25 Lakh|
How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
You cannot withdraw money from an ATM or any other platform using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can use it to shop online as well as offline for electronics, appliances, groceries, clothes, and 1 million+ other products.
What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit? The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. This loan limit is dependent on multiple factors such as your CIBIL score, income level, and repayment capacity.
Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv checks the CIBIL score of personal loan applicants. The minimum CIBIL score for personal loan in Bajaj Finserv is 750. A credit score of 750 and above is considered ideal for obtaining a personal loan.
How can I check eligibility for Bajaj Finance?
How to check my Bajaj Finserv personal loan status?
- Go to the ‘ check your loan application status’ section of the Bajaj Finserv website.
- Click on Case ID/Loan ID/File ID icon.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to arrive at the result.
- You will now be able to check your loan status.
What is the starting limit of Bajaj EMI card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can have a pre-approved loan amount of up to Rs 1.5 lakhs. The exact amount of the pre-approval for purchases is decided at the time of your EMI card application. You can also check out the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card apply online process or apply at our offline partner stores.
Can I use Bajaj EMI card on petrol pump?
If these prices have you worried, remember that you can use your credit card at petrol pumps to reduce your fuel bills. The answer to this question is simple: get a petrol card that offers additional benefits on fuel spends be it through cashback, fuel surcharge waiver or higher reward points.
Can I transfer money from Bajaj EMI card to bank account?
Money transfer credit cards are available, which are specifically for such purposes. You can transfer the funds directly to your bank account. With Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard you don’t incur any interest if you repay the amount within a period of 50 days.
How can I get Bajaj EMI card offline?
To get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline, all you need to do is:
- Visit nearby EMI Network partner store.
- Choose your favourite product to buy.
- Get assistance from the store representative and opt for in-store financing.
- Submit basic documents to set up your EMI Network Card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|