- 1 How can I avail Chota credit in Vodafone?
- 2 What is Vodafone Chota credit?
- 3 How can I get Vodafone balance?
- 4 How can I get idea Chota credit?
- 5 What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
- 6 How can I get internet loan?
- 7 What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
- 8 What is my balance?
- 9 How do you see how much data you have left?
- 10 How do I check my phone balance?
- 11 How can I get loan number on Jio?
- 12 What is the USSD code of idea?
- 13 How do I get a loan in vi?
How can I avail Chota credit in Vodafone?
A subscriber can take a credit loan on Vodafone Idea number by sending a message, type “ Credit ” and send it to 144 to take an instant loan. Also, a subscriber can dial *199*3*5# USSD code and follow the system instruction.
What is Vodafone Chota credit?
Harit Nagpal, Marketing and New Business Director, Vodafone Essar said, “ Chhota Credit will enable our subscribers to make a call in the event they do not have sufficient balance in their prepaid account and a recharge shop is not close by or open.”
How can I get Vodafone balance?
Apart from this, you can dial *111# and select the relevant option to check your balance. How do I check my Vodafone prepaid balance? To check your Vodafone prepaid balance, you are required to dial *111# from your prepaid or postpaid number and select the required option.
How can I get idea Chota credit?
Idea Talktime Credit Loan Number Ussd Codes
- Dial *150*05# to take Idea Credit Rs.5 talktime loan.
- Dial *150*10# to take Idea Credit Rs.10 talktime loan.
- Dial *150*20# to take Idea Credit Rs.20 talktime loan.
What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance. If you don’t have your mobile with you, call the Pay as you go credit line on 03333 048048 from any other UK mobile or landline (standard call charges apply)
How can I get internet loan?
How to take internet loan in Idea?
- Dial *150*06# (It will give 25MB 2G internet loan in Idea and Rs 6 rupees will be charged.)
- Dial *150*333# (It will give 35MB 3G data loan in Idea mobile and 11 rupees will be deduct from your main balance when you recharge.)
- Follow instructions and reply with your appropriate choice.
What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
The minimum monthly recharge for Vodafone is priced at Rs 20 that offers full talktime worth Rs 20 and 28 days validity.
What is my balance?
In banking, the account balance is the amount of money you have available in your checking or savings account. Your account balance is the net amount available to you after all deposits and credits have been balanced with any charges or debits.
How do you see how much data you have left?
Check Android Phone Data Use
- To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen.
- For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.
How do I check my phone balance?
Check balance of Airtel,Idea,Vodafone,BSNL,Videocon,Reliance,Tata Docomo and Aircel. How to check Balance in All mobile Networks.
|Mobile Network||Balance Check|
|Idea||*121# or *125#|
How can I get loan number on Jio?
But first, you have to know, Reliance Jio network provides advance Talktime loan or not. For your information, the Reliance network does not provide Talktime to its users at the current time. What is Jio Loan Number?
|Jio TalkTime Loan USSD Code||Nill|
|Jio Loan Number 2021||Nill|
What is the USSD code of idea?
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
How do I get a loan in vi?
To take a loan in your Vi number you can dial the Vi Talktime loan code *199*3*5# on your device. You can also send a message to 144 with the text “Credit” in it. This can be the easiest way to get a 10 rupees loan in Vi sim.