- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
- 2 How do I get a credit card from my bank?
- 3 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 4 What is the easiest bank to get a credit card from?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 Can I apply for credit card without salary slip?
- 7 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 8 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 9 What credit score is needed for a credit card?
- 10 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
- 11 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 12 Can I get a credit card with a 500 credit score?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How do I get a credit card from my bank?
An existing banking relationship can improve your chances of getting a credit card application approved, especially if you’ve handled your account responsibly. You can apply online, but visiting a bank branch would put you face-to-face with a representative who may have more authority to get your application approved.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
What is the easiest bank to get a credit card from?
The easiest credit card to get with no annual fee is the Capital One Secured Mastercard or the Fingerhut Credit Account, because neither has an annual fee and both will approve people with bad credit. 3
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I apply for credit card without salary slip?
While income proof is one of the documents required for credit card application, it is still possible to get without income proof credit card in today’s time. To avail without salary slip credit card in India, you have to submit the bank statements where your salary is credited.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
What credit score is needed for a credit card?
Credit scores in Canada range from 300 to 900 points, but most credit bureaus say a decent score starts at around 650. Generally, you can consider 650 to be the minimum credit score cutoff for credit card approval.
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
Can I get a credit card with a 500 credit score?
Yes, you can get an unsecured credit card with a 500 credit score. The downside of applying for an unsecured credit card with a 500 credit score is that a score of 500 is considered bad credit. So, if you are approved, you will likely end up with a card with high fees, high interest rates, and a low credit limit.