- 1 Can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 2 Which bank gives credit card easily without income proof?
- 3 How can I get a credit card without a job?
- 4 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 6 Can a housewife apply for credit card?
- 7 Which bank FD credit card is best?
- 8 Do credit cards Check your income?
- 9 What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
- 10 Which bank gives instant card?
- 11 What bank gives you a credit card the same day?
- 12 How can I get a credit card without a physical card?
Can I get credit card without salary slip?
While income proof is one of the documents required for credit card application, it is still possible to get without income proof credit card in today’s time. To avail without salary slip credit card in India, you have to submit the bank statements where your salary is credited.
Which bank gives credit card easily without income proof?
Listed here are some of the Indian banks which offer credit cards without income proof: Syndicate Bank. State Bank of India. Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How can I get a credit card without a job?
How to Get a Credit Card With No Job
- Apply for a Secured Card. A secured card can be a way to get access to credit even if you have limited income.
- Become an Authorized User. Another option to access credit is to become an authorized user on a trusted friend’s or family member’s credit card account.
- Consider a Co-Signer.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can a housewife apply for credit card?
Yes, housewives can get a credit card. They can also have a fixed deposit at the bank through which they can easily apply for a credit card with the bank. With this fixed deposit which will serve as a security against the credit limit, the banks will mostly approve of applications for the credit card.
Which bank FD credit card is best?
3. Best Credit Cards against FD in India
|Credit Card||Credit Card Name||Minimum FD Amount|
|Axis Bank||Insta Easy Credit Card||₹20,000|
|ICICI Bank||ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||₹10,000|
|Kotak Bank||811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card Online||₹15,000|
Do credit cards Check your income?
Do Credit Card Companies Verify Your Income? A credit card issuer may request proof of income documents to verify your stated income. But a lender won’t typically call your employer or the IRS to verify your income.
What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
What Is the Easiest Unsecured Credit Card to Get Approved For?
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visa: The Credit One Bank Platinum Visa offers cash back with no security deposit required.
- Total Visa: The Total Visa is an unsecured credit card designed for people who don’t have perfect credit.
Which bank gives instant card?
Bank of America However, for those who apply through their website, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card seems to be the only one that gives an instant card number.
What bank gives you a credit card the same day?
Best American Express Cards When you apply for an American Express credit card online, you ‘ll generally get a response in just a few minutes. If approved, you may be given the option to access temporary credit card information that can be used same – day to make purchases with your new account.
How can I get a credit card without a physical card?
Virtual credit cards are unique credit card numbers that allow you to transact on your main credit card account without using — or exposing — your main credit card account number. You can limit a virtual credit card number for use at a single merchant.