- 1 How do I check my credit card bill?
- 2 How do I know my HDFC credit card minimum payment?
- 3 How can I view my credit card statement online?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online?
- 5 How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 8 What happens if I overpay my credit card balance HDFC?
- 9 What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
- 10 How do I check my card statement Code?
- 11 Is sharing credit card statements Safe?
- 12 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 13 What is the best time to pay credit card bill?
- 14 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
How do I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How do I know my HDFC credit card minimum payment?
The minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card is 5% of the total outstanding amount on the card or Rs. 200, whichever is higher. Also, if there are any EMIs or unpaid dues from the previous statements, those will be added to your current outstanding and hence your minimum amount due also increases.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
Another way to access your credit card statement online is by logging into your bank’s net banking portal. Your current credit card statement will be available there. Banks also send an SMS informing the customers about the total amount due and the minimum amount due on their credit card.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
What happens if I overpay my credit card balance HDFC?
When you overpay your credit card bill, it remains in your credit card account which can be used for future purchases. However, if you want to claim a refund, you will have request it in form of writing or contact the customer care over phone for refunding.
What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
Currently HDFC Bank charges 1.10% as balance transfer fee. As a Credit Card holder, if you do not make the minimum payment on your Credit Card which is 5% of statement balance by stipulated date or time on your bill, you will be subjected to a late payment fee.
How do I check my card statement Code?
You can find the verification code in the bank statement of your underlying card. The code can take up to 5 days to appear on your bank statement, depending on your card issuer. If you’d like to know sooner, you can call your bank and ask for the code.
Is sharing credit card statements Safe?
Card details: Information such as expiry date of your credit or debit card, its number, and your full name are prominently displayed on the card. Your name would be known to most people, but you should not share any other information printed on the card. It is printed there for you, not for others.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is the best time to pay credit card bill?
To avoid paying interest and late fees, you’ll need to pay your bill by the due date. But if you want to improve your credit score, the best time to make a payment is probably before your statement closing date, whenever your debt-to- credit ratio begins to climb too high.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.