- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How do I make a credit card payment?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
- 8 Can I pay someone’s credit card bill?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 10 How can I pay my HDFC millennia credit card bill?
- 11 Does credit card have IFSC code?
- 12 How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
- 13 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How do I make a credit card payment?
Pay credit card bill online using net banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown.
- Then select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due or any amount you choose.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
What can be done? Firstly, make the payment of the entire debt amount at your bank. After completing this process, you will have to contact your bank customer care number or visit branch, for registering your credit card so that it can be re-activated.
Can I pay someone’s credit card bill?
Yes it is possible to pay another person’s credit card bill. If you have the account number and the credit card issuer’s name/address you can send in a payment. Just make sure you indicate the credit card number and the person’s name on the check.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How can I pay my HDFC millennia credit card bill?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Does credit card have IFSC code?
Ans: Yes, credit cards have an IFSC code. The IFSC code will be provided by the bank issuing the card. You can visit the official website of the bank or contact the bank to get the IFSC code. The IFSC code is needed to add the credit card as a beneficiary in order to make NEFT payments.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.