- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 7 What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
- 10 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
For HDFC Bank Customers Create an UPI ID. E.g. your Mobile no as your UPI ID like [email protected] Select HDFC Bank account number to be linked to UPI ID.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
There is no exclusive section as Credit Card Bill Payment in the app to allow you pay the credit card bills. However, you can still pay the credit card bill through this app if your credit card issuer allows you to pay it using UPI Code. You must remember that not all credit card issuers provide this facility.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank’s ATM to make payment.