- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I make credit card?
- 3 What is the minimum limit of SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I activate my SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
- 6 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 7 Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
- 8 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 9 How can I get a credit card fast?
- 10 How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
- 11 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 12 What is cash limit in SBI credit card?
- 13 How can I activate my SBI credit card first time?
- 14 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 15 Can we unblock SBI credit card?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I make credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
What is the minimum limit of SBI credit card?
Minimum Income Requirement for Different SBI Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Minimum Income|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs. 60,000 p.m.|
|BPCL SBI Card||Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 40,000 p.m.|
|Air India SBI Signature Credit Card||Rs. 60,000 p.m.|
How can I activate my SBI credit card?
You can login to your SBI Card account at sbicard.com to activate your card or write to us at sbicard.com/email. You may also call us on our helpline number 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) to activate your card.
Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
Q9. I already have an SBI Card, but want to get another SBI card. If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I get a credit card fast?
Here’s how to get a credit card fast:
- Apply online.
- Apply for cards below your range.
- Check for preapproval.
- Look for instant use cards.
- Request expedited shipping.
- Call the issuer.
How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
SBI calculates credit card limit by evaluating your credit history based on your credit score, your debt-income ratio and other credit cards that you have availed. 5
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is cash limit in SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Limit 2 lakh, the cash advance limit on it would vary between 20% and 80% of the same. If the cash limit is 20%, the cardholder can withdraw Rs. 40,000 as cash by using their credit card. Similarly, if the cash limit is 80%, the cardholder will be allowed to withdraw Rs.
How can I activate my SBI credit card first time?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘ First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Can we unblock SBI credit card?
You can unblock your SBI credit card by calling the bank’s helpline 1860-1801-290 or 39020202 by suffixing your STD code. Never unblock a lost/stolen card, rather unblock the card which is temporarily blocked for reasons such as spending over the limit, non-payment of dues or suspicious activity.