- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
- 7 How can I pay by net banking?
- 8 What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
- 9 How do I check my BillDesk payment?
- 10 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 11 How do I find my credit card IFSC code?
- 12 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 13 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 14 How do I make credit card payments?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
BillPay through NetBanking:
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select the bill payment option and the company you need to pay the bill to.
- Enter the bill amount.
- In the next screen, bill amount and due date will be displayed. Confirm the payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
Ask Finder: How do I pay a credit card from another bank?
- Get your credit card statement and find the BPAY biller code and reference number.
- Log in to your CommBank NetBank account.
- Select the ” pay bills” option and choose the account you want to make a payment from.
How can I pay by net banking?
The Net Banking payment process
- Visit your Credit Card provider’s website and enter your login details.
- Once you enter the website, move to the ‘ Pay your Credit Card bill’ section.
- Enter details like your Credit Card number, e-mail id and the amount you wish to pay.
What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
With BillPay you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking. To check the complete list of billers, select your location.
How do I check my BillDesk payment?
The transaction ID can be viewed in your “Scheduled Bills” folder. BillDesk would send you an email notification informing you whether the scheduled payment was successful or not and update the status in the “Scheduled Bills” folder to “Paid” or “Failed”.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How do I find my credit card IFSC code?
Ans: Yes, credit cards have an IFSC code. The IFSC code will be provided by the bank issuing the card. You can visit the official website of the bank or contact the bank to get the IFSC code. The IFSC code is needed to add the credit card as a beneficiary in order to make NEFT payments.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How do I make credit card payments?
How do you pay a credit card bill? To pay your credit card bill, you can either set up autopay or send in a check to your card issuer. With autopay, you set up online payments from your checking account or savings account so that your bill will automatically get paid on the due date each month.