- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill using Paytm wallet?
- 2 How do I pay my credit card bill with wallet?
- 3 Can I transfer money from Paytm to credit card?
- 4 Can I pay from Paytm wallet?
- 5 How can I add money to my Paytm wallet without using credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of Paytm credit card?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 8 Can you pay credit card with PhonePe wallet?
- 9 Can I pay my credit card bill using PhonePe wallet?
- 10 What happens if you add money to Paytm from credit card?
- 11 How much does Paytm charge for bank transfer?
- 12 Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
- 13 Why can’t I pay from Paytm wallet?
- 14 Where can I get Paytm wallet?
- 15 Can I use Paytm wallet without KYC?
How can I pay my credit card bill using Paytm wallet?
How to Make Credit Card Bill Payment on Paytm
- Go to credit card payment page on Paytm.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter the details and bill amount.
- Proceed with the payment.
How do I pay my credit card bill with wallet?
How to Make Credit Card Bill Payment on MobiKwik
- Go to the MobiKwik website and click on recharges and bill payment.
- Select Credit Cards.
- Provide your Credit Card number for which you want to make your Credit Card Bill Payment.
- Enter the amount of your Credit Card bill.
Can I transfer money from Paytm to credit card?
Log into your Paytm account and click on ‘ Paytm Wallet’ icon towards the top right of the page. Enter the amount you want to add and click on ‘Add Money ‘ You can choose to add money via Credit /Debit card, Net Banking or UPI. You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details.
Can I pay from Paytm wallet?
Also, the Paytm users can accept money either in their Paytm wallet or in their bank accounts. The money will get transferred instantly, if you choose the money to be transferred in your Paytm wallet. If you wish to receive money in your bank account then choose ‘Bank Account’ in the ‘Accept Payment ‘ option.
How can I add money to my Paytm wallet without using credit card?
On the Paytm app:
- Step 1: Once the account holder opens the app on their phone, they would need to click on the ” Add Money ” option that appears on top most strip on the homepage.
- Step 2: Once they click on it, they will be asked to select their mode of payment from debit/ credit card, netbanking, and IMPS.
What is the limit of Paytm credit card?
The credit limit for Paytm SBI Card is defined by SBI Card basis its internal policies. For Paytm SBI Card users, the assigned limit could range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lakh.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
Can you pay credit card with PhonePe wallet?
PhonePe is one of the fastest growing digital payment platforms in India. PhonePe had earlier announced that PhonePe customers will be able to make payments for Visa credit cards through the app now. Now you can pay all your credit card bills using the digital payment platform.
Can I pay my credit card bill using PhonePe wallet?
Customers now have the option to pay their Visa credit card bills on PhonePe. Using the PhonePe app, customers can pay their credit card bills till the due date, thus eliminating any scope for levy of late payment fees. Further, they can make instant payments using multiple bank accounts at no additional charges.
What happens if you add money to Paytm from credit card?
Paytm users will have to pay a 2% fee on the amount added to their e-wallet using a credit card. Until now, users had to pay 2% fee if they loaded more than Rs 10,000 in their e-wallets via credit card in a month. A message saying “Nominal charge of 2% is applicable on adding money using credit card.
How much does Paytm charge for bank transfer?
Paytm doesn’t charge any fee on transferring money from your bank account to another bank account. However, if you transfer money from your Paytm wallet to another bank account, the company will charge a fee of 5%.
Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
Open Google Pay on your mobile device and log in with your PIN. Go to your profile section and click on ‘Add Debit/ Credit Card ‘ Enter the card number, expiration date, CVV, as well as the cardholder’s name and billing address. Google Pay will now check with your bank to verify the details. 2
Why can’t I pay from Paytm wallet?
In case, any one of the parties have not completed their KYC, the transaction would not happen. Despite having completed the KYC process, to send an amount higher than Rs. 10,000, you will need to add the receiver as a beneficiary through your Paytm app.
Where can I get Paytm wallet?
Steps to check Paytm balance:
- Open the Paytm application: Firstly on your Android Device, you will see a white icon with paytm written on it.
- Tap on Passbook: Now after your paytm application is launched make sure you are logged in.
- Tap on Paytm wallet: You can now see your paytm balance under the paytm wallet option.
Can I use Paytm wallet without KYC?
A. Minimum KYC is required for using Wallet. Without minimum KYC it is still possible for you to use Paytm for UPI money transfer and make purchases using credit/debit cards and net-banking.