- 1 How can I pay EMI bill by credit card?
- 2 Can loan EMI be paid by credit card?
- 3 How is EMI deducted from credit card?
- 4 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I pay EMI before due date?
- 6 How can I pay my full EMI?
- 7 Can I transfer money from credit card to bank account?
- 8 How do I cancel my debit card EMI?
- 9 How can I convert my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
- 10 Is EMI good or bad?
- 11 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 12 How is EMI calculated?
- 13 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 14 What happens if we pay minimum due on HDFC credit card?
- 15 Can we pre close credit card EMI HDFC?
How can I pay EMI bill by credit card?
Alternatively, you can also call the customer helpline number or visit the branch of the credit card issuer to pay the bill via EMIs. You can either convert the entire billing amount into EMIs or select specific card transactions crossing a threshold amount for which you want to pay via EMIs.
Can loan EMI be paid by credit card?
Yes, it is possible to pay a personal loan EMI through credit card. This is because when you use a credit card, you are actually using the bank’s money to pay off the bank’s borrowed money. This borrowed money you take from your credit card, which you need to pay on a scheduled time, is a type of loan.
How is EMI deducted from credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
Can I pay EMI before due date?
Yes, you can pre – pay the loan amount at any time in full or part without any additional charges. Please ensure EMIs are paid on time and pay only additional payment above EMI if your ECS mandate is active when you are paying close to the due date.
How can I pay my full EMI?
When you make a purchase using your credit card, you can make its payment by any of the following ways:
- Make the full payment of the card on the due date.
- Make a part payment and pay interest on the unpaid amount till it is repaid.
- Pay the outstanding amount in EMI.
Can I transfer money from credit card to bank account?
You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How do I cancel my debit card EMI?
The card member may close the facility (prepayment of the outstanding amount) at any time by contacting ICICI Bank’s Customer Care to avail of the foreclosure. The card member has to call up the call centre for complete prepayment of the facility.
How can I convert my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking. NetBanking
- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account.
- Click the Cards tab.
- Next, under Credit Card, select the Transact, then the SmartEMI option.
- An unbilled transactions page will appear.
- Select Debit as your transaction type.
Is EMI good or bad?
Is an EMI scheme good or bad? Although a good EMI scheme is easy on your wallet, you must try to avoid it as the first option. You may not only be spending more than the actual worth of the product, but also splurging first and then relying on EMI payments is not healthy for your finances.
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
How is EMI calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
What happens if we pay minimum due on HDFC credit card?
If you fail to pay even the minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card, you will be charged a late payment fee that would be added to your next statement. The late payment charge depends on the total outstanding on the card. It may also appoint a third party to get the payment from you.
Can we pre close credit card EMI HDFC?
The EMI scheme can be pre – closed by calling the 24 hour HDFC Bank Credit Cards customer service. ‘Preclosure Interest charges’ (as applicable) will apply. Cancellation will be allowed only if customer calls within 4 days post transaction date.