- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
- 2 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
- 3 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank debit card?
- 7 What is the charge for withdrawing cash on a HDFC credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 10 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
Pay credit card bill offline through ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM of the bank whose credit card you have.
- Insert your debit card.
- After you enter the pin, choose services, bill payment and choose credit card bill payment.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- You can now view the total bill and the minimum amount due.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
To pay your HDFC credit card bill, you can walk into any branch of the HDFC Bank and pay your credit card bill in Cash. When you opt for this payment method, you would have to pay Rs. 100 per payment as the cash processing fee.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
What is the charge for withdrawing cash on a HDFC credit card?
HDFC Cash Withdrawal Fees and Charges
|Description of Charges||HDFC Credit Card Cash Advance|
|Interest Free Period||NIL|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of cash withdrawn or Rs.500 (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% on the outstanding or minimum Rs.200|
|Cash advance limit||40% of credit limit|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.