- 1 Can LIC premium be paid by credit card?
- 2 How can I pay LIC by credit card?
- 3 Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
- 4 How can I pay my LIC premium online 2020?
- 5 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 6 Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
- 7 Can I pay LIC premium for others?
- 8 How can I check my lic credit card balance?
- 9 How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
- 10 Can I apply lic credit card online?
- 11 How can I block my lic credit card?
- 12 What are the ways to pay LIC premium?
- 13 How can I get LIC payment receipt?
Can LIC premium be paid by credit card?
The LIC premium payment can be done using a debit or credit card.
How can I pay LIC by credit card?
Step-by-Step Guide to Pay LIC Premium Using a Credit Card (For First Time Users)
- Visit LIC’s official website (www.licindia.in)
- Under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘ Pay Premium Online’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you find two options – one for registered LIC users and another for first time users.
Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments in India 2021
|Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments|
|Top Pick||SC Ultimate|
|Secured||BOB Financial Prime|
|High Income||YES Prosperity Cashback Plus|
|YES Prosperity Cashback|
How can I pay my LIC premium online 2020?
To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘ Pay Premium online ‘ from the ‘ Online Services portal’. Here you will get two options: a) Pay Direct (Without login) and b) Through customer portal.
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
You can pay the premium to the agent for life insurance and ULIP policies but not for health insurance policies. There is no service charge or fee levied for the usage of this service. 5
Can I pay LIC premium for others?
Can I pay someone else’s LIC premium? A customer can pay someone else’s premium. However, to do so the customer will have to add the policy number and the premium amount of the person whose LIC premium they wish to pay.
How can I check my lic credit card balance?
You can log onto the LIC website and register free of cost. Once you get a User ID and password, you can check your credit card balance online at your convenience, 24×7.
How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
Select the options – Net-banking, credit card and debit card – to make the premium payment. It provides real-time payment of renewal premium -dues through the online portal. This functionality is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies with the insurer.
Can I apply lic credit card online?
You can avail a world of premium and unmatched benefits with the credit cards offered by LIC. Top credit cards offered by LIC.
|Credit card variant||Joining fee|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||NIL|
|LIC Gold EMV Cards||NIL|
|LIC Platinum EMV Cards||NIL|
How can I block my lic credit card?
If you lose your LIC credit card, you should get the card hotlisted. This can be done by calling LIC customer care-1800-22-6606.
What are the ways to pay LIC premium?
You can use the LIC Customer app to make payments either using pay direct option or by registering. The process to make payments is similar to that on the website. Apart from making payments, one can also avail other services such as LIC office locator, premium calculator etc.
How can I get LIC payment receipt?
To download the LIC premium payment receipt online, you need to be a registered user of LIC’s e-Services. Visit LIC Homepage and click on the link called LIC e-Services that is available on “Online Services”. Click on the tab “Registered User”. Because you are already a registered user.