- 1 Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I pay someone else’s HDFC credit card bill?
- 3 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 4 Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
- 5 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 6 How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance to another credit card?
- 7 Where can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 9 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 11 When should I pay my credit card bill?
Can I pay other credit card bill using HDFC credit card?
You have the option to pay the installments between 9 months and 48 months. If you want to pay your outstanding dues on other credit cards you can do that by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank credit card. The bank claims to offer EMIs as low as Rs 27 per Rs 10000.
How can I pay someone else’s HDFC credit card bill?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
Can I pay my SBI credit card bill through HDFC credit card?
Can I make payment of SBI credit card using HDFC credit card? You are asking about making a payment for one credit card using another credit card. You can also transfer your money from HDFC credit card to any e-wallet and pay the SBI credit card bill using the e-wallet.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I transfer my HDFC credit card balance to another credit card?
How to do HDFC Credit Card Balance Transfer?
- Login to your HDFC NetBanking.
- Click on the tab “Cards”
- On the left side, under the “Transact” column, click on “ Balance Transfer on EMI”
- On clicking that, you need to enter the details of your HDFC Credit Card and other bank’s credit card details.
Where can I pay my credit card bill?
Credit Card Payments in Bills Payment Centers
- Bayad Center: BPI, Equicom, Metrobank, RCBC, and UnionBank.
- Cebuana Lhuillier: BPI and Metrobank.
- ECPay Partner Outlets: AUB, BPI, Metrobank, and Robinsons Bank.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.