- 1 Can I pay someone else’s credit card bill?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How do I pay my friends credit card bill?
- 4 How can I pay someone else’s HDFC credit card bill?
- 5 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 6 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 Can I deposit cash into my credit card account?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
- 9 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 10 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
Can I pay someone else’s credit card bill?
Yes it is possible to pay another person’s credit card bill. If you have the account number and the credit card issuer’s name/address you can send in a payment. Just make sure you indicate the credit card number and the person’s name on the check.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How do I pay my friends credit card bill?
Fortunately, there are several ways you can accomplish this financial task.
- Send a Check. Write a check and send it to the correct mailing address for the credit card payment.
- Use Online Bill Pay.
- Pay Over the Phone.
- Provide Your Bank Info for Online Payment.
How can I pay someone else’s HDFC credit card bill?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
Can I deposit cash into my credit card account?
Adding money to a secure credit card is simple. Depositing money on a credit card is very easy to accomplish. Many secured credit cards require a monetary deposit before the card can be used. Before the credit card is activated, the individual must add funding to the card.
How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
Here are the steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM of the bank whose credit card you have.
- Insert your debit card.
- After you enter the pin, choose services, bill payment and choose credit card bill payment.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- You can now view the total bill and the minimum amount due.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
To pay your HDFC credit card bill, you can walk into any branch of the HDFC Bank and pay your credit card bill in Cash. When you opt for this payment method, you would have to pay Rs. 100 per payment as the cash processing fee.