- 1 How do you recharge with a credit card?
- 2 How do you pay online with a credit card?
- 3 How can I recharge using ATM card?
- 4 Can you put money on a credit card?
- 5 How do you get a refund on a credit card?
- 6 How do you put a credit card on your phone?
- 7 Where can I use my credit card without CVV?
- 8 Can someone use my credit card with just the number?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 10 Can I use credit card for mobile recharge?
- 11 How can I recharge my mobile number?
- 12 How can I recharge from my bank account?
- 13 What happens if I put extra money on my credit card?
- 14 Can I put money on my credit card through ATM?
How do you recharge with a credit card?
How to buy mobile top-ups with your credit card?
- Select the country where you want to top-up a mobile phone with your credit card and fill in the telephone number.
- Choose a top-up amount to recharge your mobile phone.
- Select credit card as payment method.
How do you pay online with a credit card?
5 Steps to Pay Online With a Credit Card
- Enter Your Shipping Address.
- Choose ” Credit Card ” as Your Payment Method.
- Enter Your Info as It Appears on Your Credit Card.
- Enter the Billing Address for Your Credit Card.
- Verify Your Information.
How can I recharge using ATM card?
How to Recharge Mobile via ATM
- Go to your nearest ATM and insert debit card in the machine.
- Choose the Recharge option on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number and then your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge for.
- Recharge will be confirmed on the ATM screen and money debited from bank account.
Can you put money on a credit card?
You don’t add money to your credit card. You re-pay the money you borrowed (i.e. when you swipe your credit card making any purchases). Credit card is designed for you to borrow interest free if you pay up on the due date and pay huge interest if you don’t pay on the due date.
How do you get a refund on a credit card?
Call up your credit card provider and tell them what happened, and be ready to provide details of the time of the transaction and value of the purchase, and what went wrong. They might have to speak to the merchant first and take a few days to decide, or they could simply give you a refund on the spot.
How do you put a credit card on your phone?
If you have an Android phone and want to use Google Pay, begin by adding at least one credit card to the Google Pay app. Use the app to take a photo of your credit card, or enter the information manually. Allow your bank or credit card issuer to verify your card, and you’ll be ready to begin making payments.
Where can I use my credit card without CVV?
Yes. It is possible to do a transaction on the credit card without the CVV or the PIN. Therefore, let me enlighten everybody on a few sites that don’t require CVV during payment.
Can someone use my credit card with just the number?
A stolen credit card number isn’t worth much on its own. But you can ‘t do too much with a credit card number unless you also have the associated name and address of the cardholder. Even with that information, thieves may not get much.
How can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
There are 3 methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through Balance Transfer.
Can I use credit card for mobile recharge?
Online recharges can be done through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa or Mastercard and MobiKwik wallet. HDFC, SBI, CITI & ICICI banks and a host of other banks support Net Banking online recharge with ease.
How can I recharge my mobile number?
Recharge your prepaid mobile phone
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay. From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile.
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search. Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
How can I recharge from my bank account?
If you are recharging your line from your GTBank account, please dial *737*amount #. If you want to recharge another mobile number, please dial *737*amount*Number# and then input your PIN to confirm it. If you are recharging your line from your First Bank account, please dial *894*amount #.
What happens if I put extra money on my credit card?
If you overpay your credit card balance, the payment will result in a negative account balance, which means the credit card company will owe you money. Overpayment of credit cards can be associated with refund fraud and money laundering, and could cause your account to get frozen or even closed.
Can I put money on my credit card through ATM?
You can use most ATMs these days to deposit checks or cash, check your balance, or withdraw cash from a checking or savings account with a debit card. But can you use a credit card at an ATM? The short answer is yes.